I need an urgent advice .....

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2009 03:27 pm
My baby is 10 months old, 8 months adjusted (premie). She has not started reaching out for toys, she can not sit without supporting with her hands, she still stands on her toes when held up, her eyes still crosses though she has a flat nasal bridge. Smiles alot, follows moving object. She is healthy, cause she was 1.4kg when she was born but she weighs 9.6kg and her height is about 2ft 4inches, head circumference is about 18 inches. I believe it's very normal for her age. Pls don't criticise or condemn me. I know i'm supposed to go to the doctor. That i've done and he keeps telling me it's nothing to worry about. Pls i want other mom out there to assure me or advice on what to do. Thanks, i love you all.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,623 • Replies: 1
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2009 03:39 pm
@Onyemachukwu,
You are going to listen to another mom from anywhere around the world instead of your pediatrician who has examined the child? If you don't trust your pediatrician, get a second medical opinion.

I should ask you where you are posting from, and what the medical resources are there.
0 Replies