how is sex between a short man and a tall woman

roger

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2009 11:11 pm
@glitterbag,
Well, then, it must have taken after the father.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2009 11:51 pm
@DrewDad,
Quote:
Height disparities disappear when folks are laying down.

But I have always wondered, because my father is a foot taller than my mother - he's 6'2 and she's 5'2 - how, if someone's torso is so much longer than someone elses, you can kiss and still stay connected in the lower regions - If you know what I mean.
Does the taller person have to bend their neck the whole time?

I've never layed down Laughing with anyone who is that much taller than me, so I have no practical experience myself- that's why I'm still wondering..
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2009 12:48 am
@aidan,
Quote:
But I have always wondered, because my father is a foot taller than my mother - he's 6'2 and she's 5'2 - how, if someone's torso is so much longer than someone elses, you can kiss and still stay connected in the lower regions - If you know what I mean.
Does the taller person have to bend their neck the whole time?

they both bend toward the other, just as they do when kissing while standing. In any case there are lots of ways to have sex, presumably this position would be uncomfortable so they would do something else. I have not made a study of this, but I'd bet that for every position that is more difficult because of height variation there is another one that is easier/better because of it.
Francis

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2009 12:50 am
@hawkeye10,
HE wrote:
but I'd bet that for every position that is more difficult because of height variation there is another one that is easier/better because of it.

At least, one reasonable thing to say..
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2009 01:19 am
But surely, when two people are having sex, they are both facing the same way. Or am I missing something?

aidan

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2009 01:22 am
@hawkeye10,
Yeah - well that's part of what prompted my wondering and questions. Whenever I've been in the position of trying to hug or kiss a very tall guy while standing up (I'm average height for a woman- between 5'4 and 5'5) - it feels almost like work or exercise - I can imagine someone getting very strong calf muscles with all that stretching (from the shorter side).

But yeah - I get what you're saying about adopting and assuming other default positions.
And I guess if you do anything enough you get used to the particular 'fit'.
aidan

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2009 01:24 am
@contrex,
Quote:
But surely, when two people are having sex, they are both facing the same way. Or am I missing something?
Laughing Laughing Laughing or ha ha ha.

I'm talking about one particular situation - not EVERY situation EVERY time...
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2009 10:35 pm
@aidan,
It is the man's responsibility to bend down in such a case. My sig other is only 5'2. If I don't bend down I don't hear the end of it.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2009 12:25 am
@NickFun,
Quote:
It is the man's responsibility to bend down in such a case. My sig other is only 5'2. If I don't bend down I don't hear the end of it

so you are saying that she does not bend her head up, and sometimes get on her toes to reach you thus doing her part???
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2009 05:29 am
if one partner is significantly taller then the other, small footstools around the house make for a lot of fun Smile

In bed, if the man is taller , the easiest position that allows for the difference of torso length is to have him in a semi sitting position with his back on the wall, and her straddling , facing him.

When laying down and the man is on top, the womans face often gets right into the shoulder blade, but if he curves his back a bit, they can meet face to face. That is some what easier but not always preferred.

If the man lays on his side and she puts her legs over his torso , and bends a bit to face him, again, the torso length difference seems to disappear as well

but i have no experience with tall men.

not at all.

Cool
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2009 05:43 am
They're getting the advertising pretty well fine-tuned here. At the bottom of the page, i see an ad for shoe lifts.
panzade

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2009 06:55 am
@Setanta,
gol-durn right. Good eye set.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2009 08:43 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

A tall thin woman has a long thin punani. A short squat man has a short thick Johnson. Everyone knows this. Result: mismatch. During jig-jig, he distends her in a sideways sense, which provides passing satisfaction, but he cannot fulfil her lengthways. So she'll be shagging the Mexican pool cleaner while hubby is at work. End result: expensive divorce.

Your best work yet, sir.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2009 09:06 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
They're getting the advertising pretty well fine-tuned here. At the bottom of the page, i see an ad for shoe lifts.

That's an example of the subjective scientific attitude being recommended to the nation's schoolkids.

The ads may come first and the threads started to direct attention to them. If I was selling camping equipment, for example, I would arrange a thread or two on camping. Such a thread is likely to be interesting to campers as a vehicle to tell their best camping stories or demonstrate their camping expertise. The ads then reach the people most interested in camping and avoid that bane of advertising which wastes money on people with no interest. Fine focus.

And, with a lot of threads, it can be cheap. A lot of cheap is often worth more than not a lot of dear.

In fact many TV programmes are made with no other end in view. There were no real garden centres before Percy Thrower invented them with his BBC programmes Gardening Club and Gardener's World.

DIY is the best story but I'll leave that for another time.

0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2009 09:18 am
Wow!! Thanks Set. You have inspired me.

Not with the basic idea. That's old hat and well mouldered.

Linking it to the internet and cheap and easy money and goods relocations.

It's mind blowing.
spendius

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2009 11:58 am
@spendius,
On the Great American Vacation thread there's an ad for having an IQ test. So on Set's theory some branch of the "Speak Your IQ" (Satisfaction Assured) industry must think that intrepid vacationers are prone to having their opinion of themselves officially ratified.

I have always wondered why I never take vacations. It's because I'm thick.

0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2009 12:05 pm
One might think that a penis enlargement appliance manufacturer would see this thread as a fertile place to advertise.
Francis

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2009 12:26 pm
Spendi wrote:
One might think that a penis enlargement appliance manufacturer would see this thread as a fertile place to advertise.

Let's see how long it takes for that to happen, now that you talked about it..
spendius

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2009 12:48 pm
@Francis,
Never mind the evasive flippancy Francis. Do you see the implications of what I have scientifically derived from Set's post?

It used to be said that mill owners regretted ever drop of water that passed the wheel without him extracting value from it. I don't imagine that type no longer exists and nor do I imagine his techniques haven't progressed synergetically with everything else.

Francis

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2009 12:53 pm
@spendius,
I did. That's why I replied in the way I did..

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 12:46:44