District 9 movie related to 2012 end of the world prediction?

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2009 07:20 pm
One of the last lines in the eye opening District 9 movie was "I will be back in three years." I wonder if they tied that into the "end of the world" prediction in 2012. According to the amazingly accurate and sacred Aztec calendar, the Eagle Bowl states:

"After Thirteen Heavens of Decreasing Choice, and Nine Hells of Increasing Doom, the Tree Life shall blossom with fruit never before known in the creating, and that fruit shall be the New Spirit of Men."

The Mayan calendar is divided into Seven Ages of Man. The fourth epoch ended in August 1987. The Mayan calendar comes to an end on Sunday, December 23, 2012. Only a few people will survive the catastrophe that ensues. In the fifth age, humanity will realize its spiritual destiny. In the sixth age, we will realize God within ourselves, and in the seventh age we will become so spiritual that we will be telepathic.

Now I am not saying the world will end in 2012 or that the District-9 movie has made me believe in aliens. What I believe is that this movie was an eye opener, not to aliens or the end of the world, but where the human race is right at this moment.

Imagine what those little kids in Afghanistan are thinking when they come out of their mud huts or aluminum homes and watch these million dollar U.S. soldiers patrolling their land. I bet they wish they had a ship that could fly them out of this world!

Or that child in Africa, whose stuck with a government that operates on chaos; where death, stress, and hunger is a way of life. Believe it or not, but these children are desperately parched in the desert sun that they seek out Zebra piss (urine) for hydration. No worries though, the UN and other governments will nourish these people with peanut butter paste and medical/dental care if they believe in the Christian faith! Africans trade their lands rich and abundant natural resources at a lower cost because the African people do not have the equipment or technology to gather the resources themselves.

Humans ARE the aliens in the movie, when you see Distict-9 you will understand what I mean at the end of the movie. If you have already seen it, you should know what I am typing about.

The Earth has resources that many governments work hard to provide to their country, no matter what the cost or suffering will be to other countries. People in China want to drive a car too; they do not want to ride bicycles from point A to B anymore. China also has KFC and McDonalds, night clubs, and impressive skyscrapers. United Arab of Emirates is creating The Palm island resorts and The World islands. Resources cause conflict. Fighting is inevitable.

Something is going to happen; this type of lifestyle cannot go on forever. Governments and the powers that be are aware and will elevate the pressure. How? Anything is possible. Are humans being studied for science purposes, to find cures of diseases in “test subjects” for an exceptional future in human existence?

Remember, there was a “Holocaust” a mass genocide, which was not the first time mass human blood was spilled on this Earth's soil. There was the Roman Empire. There was Alexander the Great. There was Jesus Christ. There was Dinosaurs. All thoughts hard to grasp and think about, but anything is possible.

I think if you become a resource, a positive and needed contributor to your community and life, you will be a part of the exceptional future in human existence than someone who is a scavenger.

What do you think?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,421 • Replies: 4
No top replies

KeepYourMindOpen

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2009 07:27 pm
@KeepYourMindOpen,
I think this movie was about coexistence between humans, not aliens.

To me this movie was the only way to tell the people (public) how we humans really coexist. What is going on with humanity? Why is it so hard to grasp and understand reality? Everything lives and dies. Say that to some people and they get nervous about it, I just don't understand?

For example, the "participation trophy", something I cannot believe parents or league officials’ reward. If a sports team does not place in the top 3, then why do they receive a trophy? Winning something for nothing does not set the bar high for performance standards. I wish most Americans were not so wishy washy.

Oh yea, and this is not part of the topic, but I think we should bring back the pledge of allegiance to our schools.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2009 09:00 pm
@KeepYourMindOpen,
I'm getting a feeling of deja vu. Didn't I answer this once already?
KeepYourMindOpen

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2009 09:12 pm
@rosborne979,
Hey Rosborne,

Yea, you probably did since this is my third post on the same topic and content. My first post was published Thursday morning and disappeared Thursday afternoon.
Second post was Thursday evening, I was notified via email I had a reply (probably you), logged on to check it out, but the thread was gone?
SO here is my third post; not sure why the last two did not survive.

But no, I never had a chance to read or reply to your post.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2009 01:43 pm
The way district nine is filmed it is in the past tense. "Three years from now" is not three years from 2009. The aliens had been on earth since 1983 and the film took place after two decades of them being here.

T
K
O
0 Replies