to cure marks on face

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 04:28 am
yo frens !!
i am tired of some marks on my face ! can anybody tel how to cure frm it ???
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 8 • Views: 2,852 • Replies: 11
No top replies

sullyfish6

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 06:41 am
What kind of "marks" - what from??

You need a Dr. (dermotolgist )to tell you. There's no way we can help with this one.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 06:37 pm
For acne/chicken pox scars, acne itself, age spots, color blotches see a dermatologist about retinol-A.
preetham

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 05:17 am
@littlek,
as personally !!
i had pimpels !!!
@ when i was 14yrs old !!
whn i didnt get of any products to erase d marks !!
tat time !!
i aplied DETOL !!
it burnt !!
n marks r thr !!
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 08:15 am
Discuss laser skin peeling with a qualified dermatologist or doctor

What Is Laser Skin Resurfacing:

Laser skin resurfacing, also known as a laser peel, is the removal of the top layers of the skin via focused laser light energy. Some types of lasers also penetrate into deeper layers of skin to provide additional benefits. The main goals of laser skin resurfacing are to make the skin smoother, tighter, and more even in tone, texture, and color.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 08:17 am
I have a friend who had very bad acne as a teenager. this condition scarred her face terribly. when she was old enough to afford it she had a laser peeling and is SO HAPPY with the result.
0 Replies

sandrasmithe

Reply Fri 22 Mar, 2013 12:56 am
@preetham,
What type of marks?If it's an acne mark, then you can try to use some spot remover cream or skin lightening moisturizer. Or better try to consult your dermatologist.
0 Replies

Happiness For You

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 10:58 pm
@preetham,
Applying Fresh Aloe Vera gel is really effective in remove any types of marks or acne.
0 Replies

benu

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 04:58 am
@preetham,
you can try acne and pimple cream from himalaya which offers anatural cure for acne and marks on the face
0 Replies

nurein

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 05:00 am
Apply some ayurvedic treatment like aloe vera, turmeric all gives an good result to reduce the acne.
0 Replies

luismtzzz

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 12:13 pm
@preetham,
Suyfish6 gave you the correct answer. There are hundreds of diseases that can cause marks of the skin. Even diseases far away from the skin can cause lesions. It is impossible to make a diagnosis without a close clinical evaluation.

Do the appointment with a Dermatologist.
0 Replies

MarkWheatley

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2014 05:35 am
Can you please tell me which type of mark you are having on your face. You have this mark on your face by birth or you got it before some time. You have marks from acne, pimple or it is any type of accident mark?
0 Replies