I had a very strange experience With This Nouveau Tech Society

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2009 10:28 am
I had recieved in late of 2006 a letter in the mail about nouveau tech, people who they said to be a secret society and they saying and claim to know things about me, I took it half way as a joke, and at same time I was a little curious, who are those people who take time to checking on other people? who are these people anyway. The most I was concerned about was to have my life the way i like it , I remenber that for every job I was having after a period of time people were acting weird towards me like they some type of power with anntena! I had people approach at my job me that I was very talented, I was puzzled because I hadn't said anything to nobody, I was just doing my duty what I was supposed to do at work, and what I loved the most. I would noticed after at some point would come thru some expensive cars and talking to my boss(es) looks like they would say from anything to everything not know what about me! It came to a point work environment really became very uncomfortable to a point that caused me of mental anguish on higher lever, which I ended up being forced to quit or get fired, but not only that I also got my car got hit on side on back door couple days, it was parked on a empty parking lot, just few days I got fired, it was very frightening , these people are dangerous. Seemed that I was being followed to every job I held and I was holding, and they would go there and telling on my business not knowing what! I felt very violated,very and I didnt know how to explain why who are these are they doing that??? Eventually I ran myself till I ran to a nouveau tech society which was stating that they use intimation because people are just stupid, I tried to file a law suit, but the lawyer never called me back, I had missing miss and besides having mail rip off and opened, that just became very uncomfortable, and sometimes I would ask people if anyone had the same experience I had, they would tell me no, that never happened to me! i felt very very descriminated, and then I moved to a different state hoping they would just stop following me, that didn't happen, they still following and still strongly harrassing me! to the point work environment was not pleasant anymore, was like going to a bad place to the point I quit! they went back to my older state, the harrassament kept on going till I filed a police report and this time,was the only time I felt I had some peace coming in, was when I filed a police report on them! and for some reason they stop! They say they want you keep they identities secret, but they will expose you to the fullest. Does anybody share the same experience I did If so I would like to hear, and now I got to a point I am scare to look for a job just because of the de javu scenerio
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 6 • Views: 5,102 • Replies: 13
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2009 10:29 am
@kartkart,
have you tried wearing a tinfoil hat
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2009 10:37 am
The world of a machine device matter technology I am not strong so as to be able to merely live in the no potato few world alone.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2009 10:40 am
@kartkart,
Quote:
They say they want you keep they identities secret, but they will expose you to the fullest. Does anybody share the same experience I did If so I would like to hear, and now I got to a point I am scare to look for a job just because of the de javu scenerio

I haven't had an experience like that since the time I was kidnapped by the aliens from Rigel.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2009 10:43 am
Every morning, there are the same cars parked outside my house. I even see the same car over and over when I'm out running errands. At the grocery store, at the hardware store. It kinda freaks me out. I even saw the same car at the swimming pool when I was out with my kids! And I keep seeing the same people day after day. They ask me questions and tell me to do things. And the phone rings, and I answer it, and whoever's on the other end knows my name. I think I know all of this stuff is because of waves traveling through the air.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2009 11:34 am
it's no use kartkart.

nouveau tech has already heavily infiltrated A2K.

now, you have gone too far.
djjd62

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2009 12:21 pm
@chai2,
oh my god

you're not going to inform the Disney police are you
BillRM

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2009 12:56 pm
@kartkart,
http://www.419legal.org/frauds/nouveautechsocietyscam.php

The so-called Nouveau Tech Society Scam isn’t so much a scam as it is an attempt to get people to buy a dubious product, namely the book called The Neo-Tech Discovery. This book claims to contain secrets to gaining wealth, advancing one’s career and more.

Potential customers are usually contacted via letter usually sent to their home address. It asks them to join a “secret society” by purchasing their book, which is published by the Neo-Tech Publishing Company, the owners of the Nouveau Tech Society.

The Neo-Tech philosophy, which teachings claim to provide secrets to human manipulation, money and power, is the product of one Wallace Ward a.k.a. Frank R. Wallace. The Neo-Tech book 'The Bible Decoded' even proclaims that man can become a god by following the Neo-Tech teachings. Wallace claims he developed his philosophy while studying, among other things, poker.

Do we really need to warn you to avoid this one?

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2009 04:28 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

oh my god

you're not going to inform the Disney police are you

not only that, but just wait and see how much Mary Kay gets delivered to his door.
0 Replies

zdbaryj

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2013 04:33 pm
@djjd62,
"you're not going to inform the disney police are you?"

on the topic of disney...in summer 2006 i worked a news reporting job in NYC and i was walking down the street (either park or madison, can't remember), somewhere in the 20s or 30s i saw a sticker on a street sign that read "Disney Scares Because It Cares. 4 Bombs Will Go Off In New York In 4 Hours." the job that i was working then actually had very strong ties with disney (or several ex-disney executives, anyway) and, well...suffice to say disney *would* scare because it "cares" bloody wack-jobs.
0 Replies

cc602

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2014 04:28 pm
@kartkart,
I feel so bad for you. I hope you have overcome this. This "Nouveau Tech Society" is just a marketing ploy to get you to buy some stupid book. So don't worry about it.
0 Replies

lily33

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2014 08:32 pm
@kartkart,
Yes I have...... I was a dancer and my mom had this book. So I started reading it. After awhile they have send me a letter to buy the book for $250. But I didn't get a chance to buy it because my mom already had the book. I was making a whole lot of money every time I went to work. But I had stop dancing to change my life around to give my life to God. One day on my way to work to come up on some cash because I was in need of the money. A grey chrysler made me loose control of my car. I thought I was going to die that day. But I gain conscious and gain back control of my car thank God. One day I finally stop dancing, a few days after a truck hit the side of my car I had my daughter in the car. But God was with us to save us and keep us safe.
0 Replies

lotus35

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 08:19 am
I had car accident and by the power of God miraculously survived those MF Neo-Tech (R) They had even unconsciouss valve auto bomb self destruct mf******. IF you don't know yet Neo-Tech (R) is acronym for nuclear America.
They took me in car and accident happened . Thanks to GOD and power of God that I survived.

BTw my public and private life was exposed to public like I live in the zoo.
0 Replies

lotus35

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 08:21 am
Skull breaking and brainwashing till extreme emotional and physical torture till all you can say are letter is A SERIOUS CRIME . Neo-Tech, Neo-Think (R) Hope you get another child and get arrested asap! With love Igor Vatovec
0 Replies