I had a very strange experience With This Nouveau Tech Society

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2009 07:58 am
I had recieved in late of 2006 a letter in the mail about nouveau tech, people who they said to be a secret society and they say to know things about me, I just took it as a joke, I was a little curious, who are these people and in general I was more concerned to have my life just the way I like it, I remenber that for every job I was having to a point people were acting weird towards me! I people approach me saying that I was very talented, I was puzzled because I hadn't said anything to nobody, I noticed they would come on some expensive cars and talking to my boss(es) to not knowing what! it really felt very uncomfortable to a point of mental anguish, which I ended up getting fired, but only that my car got hit on side on back door, parked on a empty parking lot, just few days I got fired, it was very frightened these people are dangerous. Seemed that I was being followed every job I had, and they would go there and telling on my business not knowing what! I felt very violated, and I didnt know how to explain why are they doing that??? why till I ran to a nouveau tech society which was stating that they use intimation because people are just stupid, I tried to file a law suit, but the lawyer never called me back, I had mail missing and besides having mail rip off and opened, that just became very uncomfortable, and sometimes I would ask people if anyone had the same experience I had, they would tell me no, that never happened to me! i felt very very descriminated, and then I moved to a different state hoping they would just stop following me, that didn't happen, they still following and still strongly harrassing me! to the point work environment was not pleasant anymore, was like going to a bad place to the point I quit! they went back to my older state, the harrassed persued but this time, the only time I felt I had some peace coming in, was when I filed a police report on them! and for some reason they stop! They say they want you keep they identities secret, but they will expose you to the fullest, If does anybody share the same experience I did I would love to hear, and now I got to a point I am scare to look for a job just because of the de ja vu scenerio
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,023 • Replies: 2
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2009 08:01 am
have you tried wearing a tinfoil hat
panzade

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2009 08:18 am
@djjd62,
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/3976/tinfoilhatsmile.gif