Sat 30 May, 2009 10:05 pm
Hey all. I have a few questions for IT Specialists out there. This is for a project for my Health Class, but I could not find one to interview in person. Thanks in advance and please serious answers only.
TOPIC: Internet Safety/Cyber-Bullying
1. How is your profession used as a community resource?
2. What is your professional responsibility as a community resource?
3. What resources are available to address this issue? (i.e. AA meetings)
4. What resources are needed to address this issue?
5. Why is it important to address this issue?
6. What effects does this issue have on personal health and community health?
7. What is your daily routine at your profession?
8. What major issues (positive/negative) do people come to your establishment to receive services?
9. How can someone contact or receive services from your establishment?
10. What does Cyber-bullying mean to you?
11. What can we do to make the Internet safer and more reliable?
Once again, thanks in advance!
As a general reply:
a) The danger of the Internet is way overblown. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/14/technology/internet/14cyberweb.html
b) IMO, "cyber-bullying" and Internet safety are a social issue, not a technology issue.