Obama to move forward with missile defense

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 25 May, 2009 08:12 am

N. Korea Conducts Powerful Nuclear Test, Reportedly Fires Short-Range Missiles

No matter what PrezBO promised during his campaign, he will be forced to move forward with missile defense for this country and our allies.
If he does not move forward, he should be impeached and replaced with a president that will.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 412 • Replies: 4

farmerman

Reply Mon 25 May, 2009 08:52 am
@H2O MAN,
Ive never been in favor of an IQ test to allow the vote, but with this "genius" I have to re-evaluate my position.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 25 May, 2009 09:03 am
@farmerman,

Do you really think PrezBO is a "genius"?
Do you think he is capable of recognizing and dealing with the threat?
Why didn't you cry out for an IQ test when he was campaigning?
genoves

Reply Tue 26 May, 2009 02:16 am
O come on, H2o man, Don't you know that Obama is the most brilliant president the USA has ever had. You know, of course, that he was the President of Harvard's Law Review--one of the most coveted positions in the legal area.

Now, some nay sayers say that he got into Harvard Law with Affirmative Action help.

I don't believe it. Have you ever heard the man speak? His oration is even more thrilling that Paul Robeson's. He easily matches Martin Luther King and may even be more stirring than Malcome X.

I know you are concerned about North Korea. I don't think the North Koreans are so idiotic that they would fire a nuclear missle at South Korea--or at Japan or at the USA. No, they wouldn't.

But, since the country is desperately poor they might sell some bombs to rabid fanatic Muslims who hate the USA and would love to detonate a Nuclear device in some American city.

That problem is what Obama must solve.

But if he keeps bowing and scraping to Muslims as he has done, he may be jolted to reality after we are attacked again.

Take note-H2o--He won't last five minutes politically if an attack does take place.
0 Replies

genoves

Reply Tue 26 May, 2009 02:19 am
@H2O MAN,
You can't give Afro-Americans IQ testss, H2o man. Don't you know that IQ tests don't really measure what is important?--Committment, dedication, people skills.
IQ tests were designed to keep blacks "in thier place". They are loaded with "culture bias"
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Obama to move forward with missile defense
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 11:04:41