spendius

Reply Thu 21 May, 2009 04:58 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
You're speaking of a hypothetical situation which is dependent on terrorists having been prevented from nuking NYC. If those who prevented it had not done so you wouldn't be so chirpy.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 21 May, 2009 05:00 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

You're speaking of a hypothetical situation which is dependent on terrorists having been prevented from nuking NYC. If those who prevented it had not done so you wouldn't be so chirpy.

No, I'm not speaking of such a situation; where did you get that idea?

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 21 May, 2009 05:02 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
I'm mature enough to laugh at the promise to close Gitmo whether it was 100 days or not. And troops out of Iraq was a play on the word troops.

I'm mature enough to not get carried away by a deep masculine voice weaving the ******* winds for the ladies.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 21 May, 2009 05:06 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

I'm mature enough to laugh at the promise to close Gitmo whether it was 100 days or not.

Translation: I don't give a **** if I'm inaccurate or not, I'm going to declare myself right anyway.

Quote:

And troops out of Iraq was a play on the word troops.

Translation: I'm still going to declare myself right, even when this happens as well.

Quote:
I'm mature enough to not get carried away by a deep masculine voice weaving the ******* winds for the ladies.

Bullshit. Cheney is doing exactly that and you are the lady. You're just too immature to realize it.

Cycloptichorn
spendius

Reply Thu 21 May, 2009 05:14 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
And further to that--it was Francois Rabelais who suggested the cure for St.Francis disease back in the 16th century. Pay of his debts and hang a purse of gold around his neck.

And then he swore his oath of office on the Christian Bible, twice due to elementary incompetence, and is now making pro-abortion speeches.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 21 May, 2009 07:12 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Cheney is my favorite (living) guy!

I wish he 'd been President instead of W.

David

Cheney's a good man. I remember when he opposed the unconstitutional ban on AP ammo, when few others dared to.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Thu 21 May, 2009 07:21 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

spendius wrote:

I'm mature enough to laugh at the promise to close Gitmo whether it was 100 days or not.

Translation: I don't give a **** if I'm inaccurate or not, I'm going to declare myself right anyway.

Quote:

And troops out of Iraq was a play on the word troops.

Translation: I'm still going to declare myself right, even when this happens as well.

Quote:

Bullshit. Cheney is doing exactly that and you are the lady. You're just too immature to realize it.

Cycloptichorn

that about covers it.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 21 May, 2009 08:56 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:
I'm mature enough to laugh at the promise to close Gitmo whether it was 100 days or not. And troops out of Iraq was a play on the word troops.

I'm pretty sure his pledge was to close it "by the end of the year".

I think it's pretty funny that Obama is complaining that Republicans are demagoging the closure of Guantanamo. If Obama hadn't demagoged Guantanamo during the election, he wouldn't feel so compelled to close it now.

At any rate, the right thing to do is to try the terrorists in military tribunals, and to detain the ones we can't try without charging them. It is rather silly of Obama to come up with a bunch of cosmetic changes to the process just so he can pretend to be making substantive changes, but at least he is doing the right thing and adopting all the Bush policies, despite the silly cosmetic fluff.

I'm a bit concerned about holding the ones we detain without charges in a criminal prison though. That may not be an ideal precedent next time our own guys are being held.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 22 May, 2009 08:29 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

spendius wrote:

I'm pretty sure his pledge was to close it "by the end of the year".

That was just one of PrezBO's campaign promises.
spendius

Reply Fri 22 May, 2009 12:36 pm
@H2O MAN,
He kept the big one though: Change. He's changed his mind.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 23 May, 2009 05:35 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
H2OMan is not only a dumb, mentally sick troll, he is the very quintessence of a right wing American prick. A dying breed, whose time is past, but who still won't shut THE **** UP. Maybe some help needed in that respect, which I will glad to supply? A four by two applied smartly to the face...

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 23 May, 2009 05:51 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

H2OMan is not only a dumb, mentally sick troll, he is the very quintessence of a right wing American prick.
A dying breed, whose time is past, but who still won't shut THE **** UP.
Maybe some help needed in that respect, which I will glad to supply? A four by two applied smartly to the face...

0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 23 May, 2009 05:57 pm
@contrex,

I am a LARGE American prick and mean SOB when need be.
You will need help to shut me THE **** UP and your 4x2 ain't going to cut it.
Make your move you cheese eating surrender monkey.

http://www.contrex-usa.com/water/images/availsizes_left.jpg
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 23 May, 2009 06:06 pm
@Cycloptichorn,

Cyclotroll is best described as a pussy you could hide an 18 wheeler in.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 24 May, 2009 06:33 am

Let's all HOPE PrezBO payed close attention to what Cheney said in his speech, because PrezBO needs to CHANGE his ways.
0 Replies