Which is the original sin?

Kenson

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 05:21 am
Adam and Eve could freely eat the fruit from any tree except the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
“But the LORD God gave him this warning: 'You may freely eat any fruit in the garden except fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. If you eat of its fruit, you will surely die'

Adam and Eve did not physically die when they ate of the tree but they were spiritually separated from God.
Because of their sin, all those who were born into their union were sinners and that has continued to the present.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,038 • Replies: 20
No top replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 06:06 am
@Kenson,
Kenson how many silly threads dealing with the supernatural are you plan on opening this week?
chai2

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 07:23 am
Even as a child in catechism class, I found it ridiculous that something like "sin" can be passed down.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 07:38 am
@Kenson,
Original sin is religion.

BBB
Kenson

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 07:42 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Kenson how many silly threads dealing with the supernatural are you plan on opening this week?

Jesus answered him,
"What I am doing you do not understand now,
but afterward you will understand."
djjd62

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 07:45 am
@Kenson,
then could you wait until afterward to post all this crap
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 07:52 am
@Kenson,
If you can arrange have your crucification today it would help matters.
Kenson

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 08:01 am
@fresco,
fresco wrote:

If you can arrange have your crucification today it would help matters.

But Jesus said to him,

"Judas, would you betray the Son of Man with a kiss?"
fresco

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 08:06 am
@Kenson,
That kiss is on its way FEDEX ! Twisted Evil
dyslexia

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 08:14 am
@fresco,
FEDEX is owned and operated by satan.
Kenson

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 08:15 am
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

Original sin is religion.

BBB

.......................................................You are near the destination!
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 08:18 am
@dyslexia,
Okay then,

X

Surprisingly enjoyable !
0 Replies

Kenson

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 08:20 am
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

FEDEX is owned and operated by satan.

.............................And Jesus called them to him and said to them in parables,
"How can Satan cast out Satan?
farmerman

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 08:26 am
@Kenson,
With a good slider after a 3 and 2 count.
Kenson

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 08:36 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

...............And no one after drinking old wine desires new, for he says, 'The old is good.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 09:15 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I think it was a screwball.
Kenson

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 10:07 am
@Ticomaya,
Slider, just outside; ball, 3-2 ?
fresco

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 11:35 am
@Kenson,
We need John Smoltz !
fresco

Reply Sun 17 May, 2009 01:21 am
@fresco,
Hold everything! There's a message coming in from Hollis Ray Mathis.

Quote:
The Original Sin
IN THE BEGINNING, BEFORE THE SUN AND THE MOON GOD THE FATHER SPOKE, AND HE TOOK HIS WORD, AND SHAPED IT, AND FORMED IT IN SUCH A WAY THAT THE WORD OF GOD BECAME THE SON OF GOD.

Jn:1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (KJV)

COME INTO THIS KNOWLEDGE, HOLY CHILDREN, JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY GOD EVER FORMED, OR EVER SHALL BE FORMED.

Is:43:10: Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Is:43:11: I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour. CHILDREN OF LIGHT, GOD THE FATHER CREATED HIS SON, THEN IT WAS BY JESUS CHRIST, THAT ALL THINGS WERE CREATED. ALL THINGS WERE CREATED BY HIM, AND FOR HIM.

Eph:3:9: And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: (KJV)

Col:1:12: Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

Col:1:13: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Col:1:14: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Col:1:15: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Col:1:16: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Col:1:17: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Col:1:18: And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Col:1:19: For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

THEREFORE, I MAKE THIS STATEMENT, WITHOUT HESITATION, OR EQUIVOCATION. WHEN JESUS CHRIST CREATED THE MAN ADAM AND BREATHED INTO HIS NOSTRILS THE BREATH OF LIFE, ADAM BECAME WHOLE. HE HAD A LIVING BODY, A LIVING SOUL, AND A LIVING SPIRIT. ADAM WAS WHOLE, OR HOLY. GOD'S CREATION, THE MAN, THE ANIMALS, THE BIRDS, THE FISH, THE EARTH, WAS GOOD, CLEAN, SANCTIFIED, HOLY. AND, GOD TOOK THE MAN ADAM, AND PLACED HIM IN THE GARDEM OF EDEN, A PARADISE, TO TEND IT AND KEEP IT. GOD GAVE ADAM A COMMANDMENT; THAT OF EVERY TREE IN THE GARDEN HE COULD EAT, EXCEPT THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL. BUT, IN THE DAY THAT HE ATE OF THAT TREE, HE WOULD SURELY DIE.

Gn:2:16: And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

Gn:2:17: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

SAINTS OF GOD, GOD COULD SEE THAT IT WAS NOT GOOD FOR MAN TO BE ALONG, THEREFORE, GOD CAUSED ADAM TO HAVE A DEEP SLEEP, AND HE TOOK A RIB FROM ADAM'S SIDE, AND HE SHAPED IT, AND FORMED IT; IN SUCH A WAY THAT ADAM'S RIB BECAME THE WOMAN EVE. NOW THERE WAS IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN A BEAUTIFUL FALLEN ANGEL, A WICKED AND CONIVING ANGEL, SATAN THE DEVIL. WHOM I BELIEVE HAS PURPOSED IN HIS HEART TO DESTROY, ALL OF GOD'S CHILDREN, BOTH PHYSICALLY, AND SPIRITUALLY. THERE IS A WORD IN THE BOOK OF PSALMS THAT DAVID USED QUITE OFTEN, THE WORD IS "SELAH." WHICH MEANS, PAUSE AND MEDITATE ON WHAT WAS JUST SAID. LISTEN TO THIS STATEMENT THAT I AM ABOUT TO MAKE. THE BEAUTIFULWICKED, CONVINING, FALLEN ANGEL ; SATAN THE DEVIL USES THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD AS A WEAPON TO DESTROY THE CHILDREN OF GOD. SELAH. LET ME GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. GOD HAD GIVEN ADAM A COMMANDMENT NOT TO EAT OF THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD, AND EVIL. LISTEN AS I READ THE TEMPTATION OF EVE.

Gn:3:1: Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Gn:3:2: And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

Gn:3:3: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

Gn:3:4: And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

Gn:3:5: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Gn:3:6: And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, IF YOU ARE A NEW CONVERT TO THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION YOU MAY NOT KNOW HOW THAT SATAN USES THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD AS A WEAPON TO DESTROY THE CHILDREN OF GOD. IF SATAN CAN TEMPT YOU TO COMMIT A TRANSGRESSION OF GOD'S COMMANDMENTS THEN THIS VERSE OF SCRIPTURE CAUSES YOUR DEMISE.

Rom:6:23: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

BELOVED OF GOD, WHEN ADAM TRANSGRESSED THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD, SIN CAME INTO THE WORLD FOR SIN IS A TRANSGRESSION OF THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD.

1Jn:3:4: Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. (KJV)

WHEN ADAM TRANGRESS THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD, AND SIN CAME INTO THE WORLD, SOMETHING SIMILIAR TO AN ATOMIC BLAST MUST HAVE HAPPENED, BUT SPIRITUALLY. AS IN AN ATOMIC BLAST, THE RADIO ACTIVE PARTICALES RISE HIGH, AND GO FAR CONTAMINATING, POLLUTING, AND MAKING UNCLEAN, THE PEOPLE, THE ANIMALS, THE FISH, THE BIRDS, THE LAND AND OTHER CREATURES. WHEN SIN CAME INTO THE WORLD IT CONTAMINATED, AND POLLUTED, AND MADE UNCLEAN ADAM, AND EVE. AND ALL MANKIND BECAUSE ALL MANKIND WAS IN ADAM AT THE TIME HE TRANSGRESS THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD, AND BECAUSE OF OUR PHYSICAL UNION WITH ADAM SIN WAS IMPUTED UNTO ALL MANKIND.

Rom:3:23: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

CHRISTIAN BRETHREN BECAUSE OF "ONLY ONE SIN" THE ORIGINAL SIN OF ADAM, FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS, MEN, WOMEN, AND CHILDREN WENT OUT INTO ETERNITY WITHOUT HOPE OF ETERNAL LIFE. BECAUSE OF THAT "ONE SIN" DEATH, BOTH THE PHYICAL DEATH, AND THE SPIRITUAL DEATH REIGNED UPON ALL MEN FROM ADAM UNTO MOSES.

Rom:5:12: Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Rom:5:13: (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Rom:5:14: Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

BELOVED, WHEN MOSES WAS BORN, GOD CHOSE HIM A PEOPLE ISRAEL, AND ALLOWED THEM TO PUT OFF THE SPIRITUAL DEATH YEAR, BY YEAR BY USING THE SCAPE GOAT. BUT, BOTH THE PHYSICAL DEATH, AND THE SPIRITUAL DEATH REIGNED ON THE GENTILE UNTIL CHRIST HANG ON CALVARIES CROSS. WHEN CHRIST HANG ON CALVARIES TREE, HE TORE DOWN THE PARTITION BETWEEN THE JEW AND THE GENTILE, AND HAS MADE OF THE TWO ONE NEW MAN IN CHRIST.

Eph:2:12: That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Eph:2:13: But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Eph:2:14: For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

Eph:2:15: Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Eph:2:16: And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Eph:2:17: And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.

Eph:2:18: For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

HOLY CHILDREN, BECAUSE OF THE ORIGINAL SIN OF ADAM, WHEN A CHILD IS BORN INTO THE WORLD, HE IS ALIVE PHYSICALLY, BUT DEAD SPIRITUALLY.

1Cor:15:22: For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. (KJV)

THERE ARE MEN THAT PREACH A CHILD IS IN A SANCTIFIED CONDITION UNTIL HE REACHS THE AGE OF ACCOUNTIBLITY. BUT THAT IS HERESY. A CHILD IS SANCTIFIED BY BELIEVING PARENTS, IF NEITHER PARENT BELIEVES, THE CHILD IS UNCLEAN.

1Cor:7:13: And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.

1Cor:7:14: For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

SAINTS OF GOD BECAUSE OF THE ORIGINAL SIN OF ADAM CERTAIN ANIMALS WERE CONTAMINATED. AND EVEN UNTO THIS VERY DAY MULTITUDES OF PEOPLES WILL NOT EAT, NOR TOUCH SUCH THINGS AS HOG, RABBIT, CATFISH AND OTHER OF GOD'S CREATURES. BUT WHEN CHRIST WAS CRUCIFIED THERE WAS A FOUNTAIN OPENED THAT CLEANSED THE UNCLEAN ANIMALS, BIRDS, FISH, AND OTHER OF GOD'S CREATURES. AND THE LORD REVEALED TO THE APOSTLE PETER THAT THESE PREVIOUSLY UNCLEAN CREATURES HAD BEEN CLEANSED IN A VISION. IN THESE VERSES OF SCRIPTURE, CORNELIUS A JUST MAN HAD SEEN IN A VISION AN ANGEL. AND THE ANGEL HAD COMMANDED HIM TO SEND MEN FOR PETER.

Acts:10:9: On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour:

Acts:10:10: And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance,

Acts:10:11: And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:

Acts:10:12: Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.

Acts:10:13: And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.

Acts:10:14: But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.

Acts:10:15: And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

Acts:10:16: This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.

WE, THE CHILDREN OF GOD, THAT ARE IN CHRIST JESUS, ARE ALLOWED TO EAT SUCH CREATURES AS HOG, RABBIT, CATFISH, AND OTHER PREVIOUSLY UNCLEAN CREATURES BECAUSE OF WHAT CHRIST JESUS HAS DONE FOR US ON THE CROSS. OUR FOOD IS CLEANSED BY THE WORD OF GOD, JESUS CHRIST, AND PRAYER. IF A PERSON SITS DOWN, AND BEGINS TO EAT WITHOUT BLESSING HIS FOOD HE CAN TAKE INTO HIS BODY UNCLEAN FOOD. FOR OUR FOOD IS SANCTIFIED BY THE WORD OF GOD, AND PRAYER. ANY MAN THAT PREACHES, THAT GOD'S CHILDREN ARE FORBIDDEN TO EAT CERTAIN CREATURES OF GOD, THAT HE HAS CREATED TO BE RECEIVED WITH THANKSGIVING. IS PREACHING THE DOCTRINE OF THE DEVIL.

1Tm:4:1: Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

1Tm:4:2: Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

1Tm:4:3: Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

1Tm:4:4: For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

1Tm:4:5: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

1Tm:4:6: If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.

BELOVED OF GOD, WHEN WE ARE BAPTIZED INTO CHRIST, THE WATER OF OUR BAPTIZM WASHES OUR SINS AWAY, AND THE BLOOD IN THE BODY OF CHRIST GIVES US A CONTINUIOUS CLEANSING. ANANIAS SAID THESE WORDS TO THE APOSTLE PAUL AFTER HIS CONVERSION.

Acts:22:16: And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

LET ME CONCLUDE WITH THESE WORDS OF JOSHUA

Jos:24:15: And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. (KJV)

0 Replies

Kenson

Reply Sun 17 May, 2009 03:18 am
We are not all born with the burden of Adam’s specific sin pressing down upon us. Question
0 Replies