Did you ever hear something about so-called...

Elise23

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 07:52 am
Did you ever hear something about so-called swine influenza virus infection in this country? Our authorities try to convince us that it has been appeared in the USA exclusively due to the fault of numerous Mexican immigrants. But it seems to me in reality swine influenza is only a good pretext for imposing a state of emergency in such intractable states, as, for example, our Texas or neighboring California. The matter is that central powers simply have to go to these extremities because of real threat of mass separative actions in our states now.
It is dollars to doughnuts that personalities of most separative activists were identified by our local authorities long ago. And now most likely it is planned to isolate them as infected patients in our hospitals, where then they will be died supposably from the very swine influenza virus infection… Good plan for effective fighting against local separatism, isn’t it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 928 • Replies: 11
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 07:54 am
@Elise23,
Elise23 wrote:
Did you ever hear something about so-called swine influenza virus infection in this country? Our authorities try to convince us that it has been appeared in the USA exclusively due to the fault of numerous Mexican immigrants. But it seems to me in reality swine influenza is only a good pretext for imposing a state of emergency in such intractable states, as, for example, our Texas or neighboring California. The matter is that central powers simply have to go to these extremities because of real threat of mass separative actions in our states now.

Shocked

what happened to new mexico and arizona
DrewDad

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 07:55 am
@Elise23,
They probably heard about Texas' plan to secede, and this is their response.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 07:55 am
@Elise23,
Next conspiracy theory.

Yer a wally.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 10:29 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
Shocked

If you don't believe in them, they don't exist. Clap hands, everyone, clap your hands if you want New Mexico and Arizona to exist! Louder! I can't hear you!
Gargamel

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 10:32 am
Swine flu? Never heard of it.

Okay, back to my cave.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 10:40 am
@Elise23,
It is dollars to doughnuts that elise23 is a full-blown twinkie.
High Seas

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 10:44 am
@dyslexia,
Dunno - as of yesterday Elise worried about Kazakhstan..
http://able2know.org/topic/131862-1#post-3635421
... guess that problem got solved, so now she's on your case....
dyslexia

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 10:52 am
@High Seas,
well Helen, fortunately I live in New Mexico and have no nation to separate us from.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 03:25 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

djjd62 wrote:
Shocked

If you don't believe in them, they don't exist. Clap hands, everyone, clap your hands if you want New Mexico and Arizona to exist! Louder! I can't hear you!

No!!! NO!!! Don't do that!!!! When you do that a kitten dies!!!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 03:44 pm
@dyslexia,
One of our Fifty is Missing
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 03:50 pm
@dyslexia,
Mmmmm doughnuts....
0 Replies