Swine flu: US dollars are dangerous!

mickey2

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 07:19 am
Of course you have already heard about swine influenza virus (SIV) that had outbroken in Mexico and already traveled into southern states of America. Like avian influenza, SIV is terribly dangerous and awfully fatal for human beings. Swine flu death toll has already exceeded 86 people in Mexico, 45 in the USA, some 2,000 people fell ill in both countries. What is known about SIV, this virus is airborne and transmits with personal contacts. But not only that. One just needs to get in touch with belongings of an ill person to get infected! Now, there is something that lots of people get in touch every day " cash! Bank notes have the largest gathering of all possible bacteria, pathogenic germs and viruses on the surface! During the period of circulation bank notes happen to be in thousands of hands! Inasmuch as SIV hotspot happens to be in Mexico and the USA, I think it would be wise to prevent currency units of these two states from crossing the borders of other countries not to let the virus travel throughout the world! Of course Mex pesos are not likely to be desirable, which cannot be said about the US dollar. In case you don’t want to be next victim of swine flu, try to avoid taking dollars. Just in case. Better safe than sorry.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,063 • Replies: 8
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 07:23 am
hello, my russian friend, all that vodka should keep you safe
djjd62

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 07:24 am
@mickey2,
it's outbreak or break out, not outbroken
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 07:56 am
@mickey2,
Quote:
SIV is terribly dangerous and awfully fatal for human beings
as opposed to less awfully fatal.

The world economy will be dealing in Zlotys from here on.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 07:58 am
@djjd62,
Is he taking the mickey?
djjd62

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 08:12 am
@dlowan,
rather pitiful attempts to spread disinformation, set believes it's russian military or security services, lots of post about the georgian conflict, all different names but the same unmistakable poor command of the english language
jespah

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 10:31 am
@djjd62,
I'm putting all my money in tinfoil.
dlowan

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 03:24 pm
@jespah,
So...you're saying the swine flu will lead to an upsurge in tinfoil futures vs porkbelly futures?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 05:47 pm
@mickey2,
Damn right! Send yours to me.
0 Replies