What do religious people think about the Afterlife in this story?

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2009 03:36 pm
I'm writing a fanfic about dead characters from a television show who live on in a place known only as the Afterlife. Basically, they wake up in a field of flowers and people who die in the same place go to the same part of the Afterlife when they die. As I'm not particularly religious, I would like some feedback from people who are religious on my story.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4894625/1/Afterlife
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,139 • Replies: 3
No top replies

wertyiu102

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2009 10:48 pm
@skycloud86,
what kind of religion? In greek, you have 3 sections... A Paradise (Better than all of the most beautiful places in the world... comibined) A very tortureful place (worse than all of the jails in the world combined. Sisyphus has to always push a boulder up a hill) And a normal place. Just like the average place here. Nothing special.
0 Replies

wertyiu102

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2009 10:53 pm
@skycloud86,
I,ve seen it... kind of bad grammar.. Especially around the quotation parts. Like this.."Hello?" said Hermione or something, if it has a question, period, or exclamation, you don't need a comma. Also, the commas need to be BEFORE the quotation marks. "Hello," said Hermione
0 Replies

wertyiu102

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2009 10:56 pm
@skycloud86,
Quote:
"Jack, he killed me.
Take away the comma and the he. The 'He' is a double subject
0 Replies