LADIES! Do you like any facial hair on men?

ossobuco

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 10:10 pm
Although I lived, not all so long ago, with a zztop canoe in my rental backyard.... (not to mention bubblegum display cases in the so called dining room...)
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 10:29 pm
My opinion - for what it's worth.

Goats are too sexy. I think they improve just about any face.
Full beards are more difficult, as they only look good on certain men, dys - you pass the grade. Moostaches alone are passe, unless you have a hair lip or your gay.
Mutton chops - side burns are hideous.
Hockey hair - mullets - some guys wear 'em well, but most yeeuck.
Long hair on bald guys is just wrong. But a full head or longish hair is cool but only if they wear less product than the ladies.
Hairy chests are delicious but braidable back hair is scary.
And bald nether regions - well lets just say, that rocks my world.
Hope my two cents help husker, but I can't imagine you'd look bad ever.
Ceili
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 11:19 pm
i'm looking for a special pic - but I'll need to scan it.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 02:36 am
Hmm..considering that ladies and I have atleast one thing in common - I think I shud also be allowed to answer this question !!

I prefer cln shaven men - the beard and the tache tickle too much and goatees - well while it makes a man look more elegant, it just doesnt look sexy !!

Chest hair is good, back hair is bad !!!

As for me - I had a tache till some years ago (it was macho in India, every yng man had one) but I shaved it off in 1997. I kept a small spot beard for sometime (one guy said, it takes the attention of my naughty eyes Laughing) but gave that up as well - and went back to my cln shaven look.

I have hair on my chest - though not very much, I think it is just the right amount. But what makes some men go wild is the small gold pendant in the shape of a horse which nestles amongst my chest hair !!! I call it subtle advertising Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 07:45 am
ehBeth wrote:
that guy looks a bit too precious for me, Montana.

Yep, he's all yours, Montana. Wink

I like men in all guises, really, but I prefer and am married to somebody who has had a neatly groomed full beard for the entire time we've been together. When our kids were small, he decided to shave off the beard and did just half of it... then showed it to the children. They were aghast -- their daddy... so weird. He then shaved the rest off and immediately regrew the whole thing. Whew.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 08:17 am
I agree !! Mr P looks very elegant in his beard !! It suits him !
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 08:51 am
Thanks, G! I think your clean-shaven look is elegant and perfect for you. Trying to imagine you with a moustache... are there pictures?

I saw, btw, the most beautiful Indian man in Seattle yesterday. His skin was gorgeous and he had an aura of calm about him -- maybe it was his eyes. I wanted to follow him and find out what he was about. Didn't, of course, being late (as usual).
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 12:28 pm
got this in an email today - fitting for here:
http://www.geocities.com/mak_n_money/a2k/onlyinnascar.jpg

replaced below
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 12:53 pm
That's truly horrible!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 05:25 pm
Is that you, Husker? You've put on a bit of weight since your college days, but haven't we all.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 05:32 pm
hahaha, that guy has balls.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 08:46 pm
I can't open it!
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 10:57 pm
Me either!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2003 12:45 am
Soz and mac 11, you are both very, very fortunate that you are unable to open Husker's offering. Your retinas would be scorched by an image which would cause more retinal damage than a thousand white-hot suns.

(when I clicked on the link I received a "not authorized" message, then hit the "refresh" button and was immediately whisked into the depths of hell.)
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2003 02:15 am
Facial hair is ok if it goes with the face and the personality. I'm not keen on long-haired men. And the photo Montana provided looks good to me. Also littlek's.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2003 04:21 am
nope, still doesn't work.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2003 08:41 am
The page won't open for me either.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2003 11:47 am
ok i moved the picture:
http://www.myselfpublishing.com/a2k/onlyinnascar.jpg
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2003 11:49 am
little Off topic but i like the picture:
http://www.myselfpublishing.com/a2k/sportsmanship.jpg
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2003 11:57 am
LOL. Is that really you?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/22/2024 at 04:00:21