LADIES! Do you like any facial hair on men?

husker

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 12:08 pm
Recent news about shaving leaving me wonder about ladies here.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,280 • Replies: 73
No top replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 12:11 pm
From what I've heard, women dig nothing more than tons of back hair.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 12:12 pm
This one I am interested in.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 12:12 pm
Strong preference for beard, mustache and chest hair. Long hair.

<boots, jeans, >
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 12:15 pm
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 12:19 pm
I am not stalking you!

<um, can you get an avatar showing your chest?> :wink:
0 Replies

marycat

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 12:28 pm
I really like a goatee, but only if the man wearing the goatee is between 21 and 45, has brown, black, or salt&pepper hair, and is otherwise reasonably neatly presented (i.e. doesn't look like a movie-stereotype drug dealer).

On many men, I like the clean-shaven look, though I don't like Brian clean-shaven at all. He shaved his goatee once and looked, well, ridiculous.

90% of the time, a moustache on its own looks like the man wearing it is stuck in the 1970s. There are exceptions, of course, but I generally don't find myself attracted to them in *that* sort of a way.

A full beard looks too uncle-ish to be attractive to me, personally. I like full beards on distinguished sorts of older men, but not on men of my own age group. I think a man should be at least 40 and established in his life and career to get away with a full beard. If you've been wearing a goatee through your thirties, I tend to think that the early forties are often the time to think about going either for more or for less.

(I am really quite picky about this particular topic, you may have noticed. But of course, it is all to be taken with a grain of salt, because what facial hair is most suitable depends more on the man's facial structure, head hair or lack thereof, lifestyle, attitude, height, chronological age, and apparent age, with and without the facial hair, than on my general preference anyway.)
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 12:30 pm
Great comments - we'll stay from the ladies with a Mustache topic.
0 Replies

marycat

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 12:33 pm
Anyway, so I answered "goatee" because I really like men who are tall, dark, and mysterious, with broad shoulders, goatees, and piercing eyes.

*swoon*

Sort of had one of those once, except that he wasn't really mine.

Now I've got tall, dark, broad-shouldered, with a goatee. The eyes are more puppy-dog than mysterious or piercing, but that's not so bad either!
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 12:38 pm
I prefer a beard over stubble any day! Very Happy
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 12:46 pm
I don't think that I have ever been attracted to a man with facial hair of any sort. True, elderly, professorial types look well in beards, but I don't find that personally attractive.

Most moustaches are a turn-off for me. Especially when the guy has a bad cold! :wink:
0 Replies

marycat

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 12:47 pm
There is that stubble problem, in those who were clean-shaven eight (or sometimes four) hours ago. I loathe that Don Johnson thing, the "Oh I forgot to shave for the last two days" look.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 12:52 pm
I don't mind the stubble look, just don't plan to get up close and personal with me...
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 01:16 pm
Well groomed mustache, beard and long hair. Hairy chest a plus.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 01:29 pm
I definitely used to prefer clean-shaven but stubble rash cured me of all that. I can't stand the roughness especially when I come away with red and scratched face that won't go away for a few days.

A beard is definitely softer but not my preference on most men. I think a man has to have a definite look to pull it off.

I find goatees very sexy on a man. I know they are a lot of work but oh boy they turn me on. I will do a double-take of an ugly man with a goatee!

Since most men are hairy (chest/legs) that doesn't bother me. What does annoy me is hairy underarms and a hairy back. I know you guys don't shave or trim under your arms (consider it effeminate?) but that absolutely grosses me out.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 01:43 pm
I have read the answers from the ladies very carefully, did an extensive analysis, fed the info into my computer, and have come up with the accompanying photograph -- a composite photo of the dream man for the ladies of A2K.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:fPXGtn4Lz70C:www.usc.edu/isd/archives/schoenberg
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 01:51 pm
Ew.

NO facial hair. (Sorry Frank. Wink) E.G. had sideburns for a while which kinda worked, but he tried to grow a mustache and goatee that was the most horrid thing you've ever seen.

Can't think of having ever being attracted to anyone with facial hair. This doesn't mean that I don't know lots of nice people with facial hair, or that I don't think in a general way, "Hey, that's a good look for him." Just in terms of what attracts me... seems to be just clean-shaven.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 01:52 pm
No sex for you tonight!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 02:03 pm
I have jet black long hair....am clean shaven but have a hairy chest....no back hair....but ladies, I also have two lip rings and I'm guessing that lets me out..with most of you.....it has certainly driven squinney away.......fortunately the little girls (all at least 18) understand......
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 03:28 pm
I was with ya, BPB, 'til you mentioned the lip rings. Sorry, makes me cringe every time I see one, thinking of the pain involved in the piercing. Cringing is not compatible with attraction in my book.

I didn't know how to vote in the poll. Depending on the man, I love beards, mustaches, goatees...whatever looks best on the individual. But they must be well-trimmed. My husband had a beard & mustache when I met & married him, now has a mustache only. I've been attracted to men with and without facial hair. No real preference.

Yes, and while we're on the subject, I think a real man should have a hairy chest. But I am definitely turned off by back hair. Ewww, get away from me! Go shave, wax, or have laser hair removal done...pleeeeeze.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » LADIES! Do you like any facial hair on men?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 06:15:51