Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 12:12 pm
are my all time hero!

Vladimir Aleksandrovich FOCK - (December 22, 1898"December 27, 1974) was a Soviet physicist, who did foundational work on quantum mechanics and quantum electrodynamics.

Who inspired you the most?

The two traps here are unpreparedness and irrelevance. If you grope for an answer, it seems you’ve never been inspired. If you ramble about your high school basketball coach, you’ve wasted an opportunity to present qualities of great value to the inestimable reader.

In the interest of equal opportunities and fairness; the ever popular Wally T has been added to the list of exclusions.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,387 • Replies: 3
No top replies

mismi

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 03:02 pm
@Tryagain,
Who tagged this hot yoga?
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:KuycwQuq6lVW0M:http://www.libidoandhealth.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/457338722_27d2dc0d50.jpg

pretty hot

Beatrix Potter - fearless, creative, caring, altruistic... very inspiring.
0 Replies

manpreetrockerji

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2021 02:30 am
@Tryagain,
yoga is overrated
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2021 03:41 pm
I would very much like to extend felicitations to my mom, social worker, probation officer, councillor and all those who made this 12 year old topic my most successful to date.

My previously most successful thread received 374 down votes, due to a Republican inspired autocorrect that created the heading:

Homicide victims seldom talk to the police.

Then in the fifth paragraph, the second sentence stated that Charlie's hiccups were cured temporarily through the use of carbon monoxide. When it should have read carbon diexide.

0 Replies