What does Gustavratzenhofer REALLY look like?

Eva

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2003 04:39 pm
Actually, that will take care of itself. Page 2 will be normal sized.
Unless somebody posts another of those long links or
neverendingrunonsentencethingys. Meanwhile, just put lots of
line breaks in your posts.

So...who was minding the capybaras while you were stalking
dlowan on the ferry, Gus? Geez, I'd flee, too, if somebody in a
Pope suit came up behind me and started whispering obscenities
in my ear. Eeeeek! (shudder)
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2003 04:45 pm
It can also be fixed by doing a little surgery and using the [ url=] code. Soon as dlowan is done admiring her handiwork, I'm sure she'll get out the chainsaw and trim that thing down to size. Very Happy
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2003 05:07 pm
Wow, Gus, even if that isn't the real dlowan, you look GREAT. Who knew the pope was such a fun guy?
I have to admit that I sort of thought you might have a rat-like face with sharp teeth and a pointy chin. Now, however, I'm woozy with wonder at the wowzer Gus!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2003 05:19 pm
which one is Gus?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2003 05:29 pm
i think it's the blonde with the man hands
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2003 07:46 pm
I guess I had it all wrong.
I saw gus's pope costume as a clever ruse. I had 'em down as a goth with real 'tude'. No need for eyeliner, the big black bags under his eyes would cause bystanders to blink and flee his unmerciful stare. Leather galore, but none of the sissy glossy store bought managerie, you know...the freshly skinned and barely shorn hides of fierce wildebeasts. His height, I had pinned, at nearing the eight foot range with hands capable of grinding the larger bones of opponents into shrapnel. Feet that pounded out the base line of inagodadavida as he marched alone along the forlorn wasteland he calls his gormanghast, while tending his terrifying flocks of swamp creature.
Geez sorry, Embarrassed I'll endevor not to read to much into a name and avatar again. Do accept my appologies.
Luv Ceili
0 Replies

Beedlesquoink

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2003 07:50 pm
All Hooey... here's Gustav as last I saw him, scanning top to bottom...

1. Three strand comb-over, Mutton chop sideburns, a dali mustache, glass eye fitted with stained-glass iris (right eye), slightly curled elvis lip, deeply cleft chin, lumberjack jaw which would be quite impressive were it not for the quadruple chin. Neck like a chicken... less feathers of course.

2. Stooped shoulders that would be quite wide were they not stooped. Mermaid tatoo on upper right arm, when he flexes the tail wiggles.. Buzzcut chest wig. Seven pack.

3. Navel wise, he's an outie, of extraordinary length... in fact it's tied in a four in hand knot and still hangs well below his thighs.

4. Fortunately I have not beheld his sexual apparatus. But some graffitti I saw in a bathroom indicates that he has an amazingly long thin and oddly discolored thingie-ma-bob, and ballocks like a plucked goose.

5. From the thigh to knee he is quite bow legged, but lower legs tend toward knock-knee with pigeon toes. He has yeti like feet with strangely furry toes. The small toe is almost nonexistant.

An odd fellow, unquestionably, but that's our Gustav. He has a mind like a steel trap. Unfortunately, in person, he stutters quite a bit, which serves to make him seem foolish. He is anything but that...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2003 07:57 pm
So this isn't Gustav here? Hmm....

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/gradypope1.html
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2003 07:59 pm
Re long, thin and discolored:

I'm told that this is from a lifetime of rolling play dough between his hands and the misfortunate fact that he has taken up other playful activities while replying on the same motion.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2003 08:04 pm
We've really got to get to page 2. Dlowan is gonna get it for her stretchy games.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2003 08:31 pm
My screen ain't stretched . . .

Geeze, i feel so inadequate . . .
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2003 08:37 pm
aaaaahhh, page 2, thank gawd!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2003 08:40 pm
Phew!!! I never thought we'd get here.

Setanta
Don't feel inadequate, feel lucky that you were not the victim of the stretch.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2003 08:45 pm
I am ALWAYS being accused of stretching.....things.....waaaaah!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2003 08:47 pm
Use text URLs. Easy as pie.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2003 08:48 pm
aha! Here he is!
http://www.bekkoame.ne.jp/~ttakasu/capybara/capybara.gif
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2003 08:48 pm
There she is. Now listen here bunny, you know how much I love bunnies, but I draw the line at that stretchy stuff, so you just cut that out!!!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2003 08:49 pm
LOL Littlek. That's so cute :-)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2003 08:54 pm
there were an unbelievably huge number of capybara pix that came up during a google search.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2003 08:58 pm
Gus will love that one :-D
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:56:41