Is There Some Kind of Planetary Alignment/Full Moon Thing going on?

squinney

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 09:21 pm
I dared to Google some planetary alignment stuff and it said a little after 1:00 today "fiery Aries aligned with Uranus."

Or, something like that.

Yeah, no wonder everyone is cranky!
chai2

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 09:22 pm
http://dailyink.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/how-about-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-****-up7662.jpg
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 11:17 pm
@Green Witch,
Green Wich wrote:
Not me. I'm my usual happy go-lucky optimistic self -so there.

Well that's odd. You must be on Prozac then.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 11:19 pm
@squinney,
Just what we needed. Yet another Uranus joke. And you're wondering why people around you are cranky.
dlowan

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2009 01:26 am
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

So, you think we didn't suffer too?

Yeah...what were we? Chopped liver???
dlowan

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2009 05:10 am
@Thomas,
I now have a reason.

Some arsehole has parked in my clearly marked parking space in my apartment building car park!!!

I left a note on said arsehole's windscreen this morning when I got home...but car and note were still there when I got home from work.

I can't really knock on everyone's door...so...
farmerman

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2009 05:21 am
@dlowan,
See, Id make sure the bastard got the message and , so it wouldnt blow away. I would NAIL it to his windshield (screen in low english)
dlowan

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2009 05:29 am
@farmerman,
Given that he's in MY carpark, don't you think he might know if I damaged his car?

That's kind of illegal.

But oh how I have dreamed.

Mainly I have dreamed of pushing his nice expensive car out of the space with my cheap one.
Setanta

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2009 05:33 am
Put a banana in his tail pipe. He should just about get out the parking space before his engine shuts down. (Remove the note first, unless, of course, it can't be traced to you.)
dadpad

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2009 05:47 am
@dlowan,
I 'd guess its not snowing in Adelaide but this may prove useful

3. A man who shovelled snow for an hour to clear a space for his car during a blizzard in Chicago returned with his vehicle to find a woman had taken the space. Understandably, he shot her.
farmerman

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2009 06:41 am
@dlowan,
Do you leave monograms on your nailing devices in Australia?
dlowan

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2009 07:02 am
@farmerman,
No.

But who else would nail a note to his windscreen ordering him out of the parking spot with her apartment number painted on it?

Setanta

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2009 07:03 am
@dadpad,
In Toronto, people put traffic cones in their spaces, cleared with such heavy labor (about five feet of snow in the early winter). Then, if they come back and find you've taken their spot despite the traffic cones . . . they shoot you . . .
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2009 07:04 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Put a banana in his tail pipe. He should just about get out the parking space before his engine shuts down. (Remove the note first, unless, of course, it can't be traced to you.)

Waste a banana on a carpark stealing idiot?

dadpad wrote:

I 'd guess its not snowing in Adelaide but this may prove useful

3. A man who shovelled snow for an hour to clear a space for his car during a blizzard in Chicago returned with his vehicle to find a woman had taken the space. Understandably, he shot her.

I'm annoyed....but I am beginning to think REAL fury over car parks is a guy thing!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2009 07:06 am
@dlowan,
I still highly recommend the banana dodge . . . it's got plausible deniability, and if he's like most people, he'll call the auto club, and will only later be told about his exhaust pipe having been blocked. The engine should run for just long enough for him to pull out of the space before it asphyxiates.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2009 07:07 am
Don't consider the banana wasted--it's likely to prevent this clown from stealing your spot again and the comic relief value will be high.
dlowan

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2009 07:09 am
@Setanta,
I'll say the "The dog tempted me".

Thomas

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2009 07:26 am
@dlowan,
dlowan wrote:
Yeah...what were we? Chopped liver???

Oh, absolutely. I love chopped liver!
Setanta

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2009 07:26 am
@dlowan,
Go for it . . . i'd say i'm out of reach . . .
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2009 07:44 am
@dlowan,
Call the cops, have the guy towed. He'll stop. We do this when people park in front of our driveway entrance. As in, directly blocking it. Argh. We have a list of offenders but no one ever repeats.

We are mean and will take your baseball if it drops in our yard, too.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 01:54:19