As the economy falters, service improves

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 07:36 pm
Or is it just my imagination?

It seems that lately I've received superior service with "extras". It's actually kind of nice to have my business appreciated again.

Also I've gotten some amazing coupons in the mail -- $50.00 in gift cards to local restaurants, $10.00 off my grocery shopping trip that exceeds $50.00 (two coupons for this), 60% off athletic shoes (I got Mo cleats for baseball for $10.00 when I added their in-store coupon to save $10.00 off cleats).

I see "New Low Price!" marked on all kinds of products, not just crazy "buy me" products but stuff I buy on a regular basis anyway.

Have you noticed this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 912 • Replies: 2
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 07:41 pm
@boomerang,
interesting, the other day, cnn reported that walmart had increased sales but lower profits, so the coupons and sales are working but at what eventual cost
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 08:09 pm
I have seen this as well, but my fav thing is that for the first time in a long time it is now relatively easy to get into the best restaurants. For instance places that usually are full for valentines day by new years day were taking reservations week of......lovin it.
0 Replies