Is John Travolta gay?

msolga

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2009 06:58 pm
@Ragman,
You sound quite upset, Ragman.
Me, I was just saying what I thought. Basically that you don't kick a person when they're down. I still think that, & not just about John Travolta.
Makes no difference to me if sees this or not.
Ragman

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2009 07:46 pm
@msolga,
I'm not exactly sure how I could sound upset here. This is as far from the truth as I can imagine. I'm just enjoying a little tame debate. If there was a tone to my words, it certainly had nothing to do with any upset emotion I have. I am sorry if it sounded that way to you.

I can't see how how Travolta was being kicked. Actors of same sex, even males, kiss other members of the same sex somewhat frequently. People speculate all the time about celebrities sex lives. The fact that it's at this particular auspicious time, the tragic death of his son - well, there's no accounting for taste, I guess.

Where I get annoyed is when the speculation turns to Travolta's religion or belief system, Scientology, and the subsequent guessing that's going on right now over whetwer or not there was medical intervention to save his child's life. Now that is something that makes me a little upset.
Ragman

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2009 07:57 pm
I looked at the picture ..finally. Ain't no big thaing! Pretty innocent! In Italy, men walk arm-in-arm, all the time. Let's see, John is Italian. Ipso facto..he's on his way to jet to Italy! As the saying goes, "When in Rome....!"
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 05:51 am
@Ragman,
Where I get annoyed is when the speculation turns to Travolta's religion or belief system, Scientology, and the subsequent guessing that's going on right now over whetwer or not there was medical intervention to save his child's life. Now that is something that makes me a little upset.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why as it is a cult with some very bad history behind it. Hell very bad behavior is an understatement.

Yes this cult have a must larger social standing then most others however would you feel the same if questions concerning the death of a child was raise due to his or her parents belonging to some little cult that did not view medical science or treatment in a rational manner?
Ragman

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 05:36 am
@BillRM,
I'm the last to defend Scientology, believe me. However, all religions can be viewed as cults of a sort. Some have been accepted, some have not. My research has it that L. Ron Hubbard created the categorization as a religion as an IRS tax dodge. And, it seems over the last 35 years, quite a fair share of 'trendy' actors, musicians and celebrities have turned to Scientology (turning over big $$$ in the process).

Putting all of that aside, some people truly believe in Scientology as their belief system. Far be it from me to tell them what to do with their lives. I do feel that intervention could be appropriate if and when it comes to the life of a child who is being refused LIFE-SAVING medical treatment for something medically treatable.

However all that being said, I have seen nothing that indicated Travolta refused his child medical treatment. Have you?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 01:23:27