Is John Travolta gay?

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 07:49 pm
One of my gay friends says he is, and he sent me this picture as proof.

http://defamer.com/hollywood/john-travolta/dont-get-excited-captain-travolta-greets-all-of-his-passengers-this-way-197796.php

Now, at first glance, I admit, it looks pretty incriminating. I can hear you all going, "holy ****, Travolta IS gay!"

BUT, I remember at least one gay friend of mine who greeted me at a party with a kiss on the lips that I was too taken by surprise to stop. I'm sure that this is just another version of that kind of thing. The guy he's kissing is probably a gay guy that does Travolta's family's poodle's hair or something, and John is just being gay-polite.

But I could be wrong. YOU be the judge!

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 8 • Views: 2,023 • Replies: 24
No top replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 07:50 pm
@kickycan,
have you seen his wife...?

(not gay)

and gay friends think everyone is gay, it's what they do...
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 07:51 pm
@kickycan,
You're bored aren't you Kicky - NO, he's not gay.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 07:52 pm
I agree with you both, but how do you guys explain the picture then?
Rockhead

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 07:54 pm
@kickycan,
I dint look, I am trying to quit...

(plan #46???)

(ask joe from chicago...)
chai2

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 08:24 pm
ah man, I can't believe you're talking about this when his son just died.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 08:25 pm
A particulary sensitive post given the recent death of his child.

Good grief. Rolling Eyes
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 08:27 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
No, but Jerome Bettis is.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 09:08 pm
Kicky...I see you’re still practicing to be an asshole.

I’ve told you time after time…you will never be as big an asshole as me even if you practice eight hours a day, seven days a week.

You are either born with it…or you don’t got it.

Nice try, though!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 10:04 pm
Out of the last four posts, the only one I agree with is Frank Apisa's.

To the other two of you, why is it a crime to ask this question at this time? This is the time that the question came to me, after all. I could see you getting pissed if I busted into some thread about his son's death amidst a bunch of grieving fans and started blabbing on about this, but what's the big deal about asking this question here in it's own separate little corner of A2K?

Oh whatever, be sensitive little sissies about it, see if I care.
Montana

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 11:21 pm
Na, I don't think he's gay, but the media sure did make it look that way. It looks to me like he may have gone to give his bud a kiss on the cheek and buddy turned his head to say something to him, not knowing he was all puckered up.

It is very sad about his son, but I doubt John will ever even know about this thread or care.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2009 12:17 am
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

I dint look, I am trying to quit...

(plan #46???)

(ask joe from chicago...)

Ah, Plan 46! It never fails!
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2009 01:14 am
@kickycan,
No digit picture is worth anything at all given the current technology to alter/create them at whim.

I remember cheerfully placing a co-worker of mine into sc-fi scene for the fun of it.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2009 01:17 am
I thought that as well. You can do anything at all with pictures these days.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2009 02:01 am
Kicky Kicky Kicky - tacky tacky tacky
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2009 12:37 pm
@kickycan,
No, it's not a crime.

Of course it's not funny either, but it's not a crime.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2009 12:57 pm
I'm with Kicky on this one. What's the big deal? He'll never see it. He's not being mocked.

Would everyone be all pissed off if he'd asked if he was straight?

His son died and that is a terrible thing. But people die every day and no one thinks about them.

He might be bi. Who cares. I care about as much as I do about my Lindsay Lohan gay post. It's 1) the price you pay for being a celebrity (being in the spotlight 24/7) and 2) not like Kicky took the picture .
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2009 01:11 pm
He is sexy . Gay or not.

its that scientology thing I cant handle.

Maybe someone should start hunting scientologists....
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 01:07 am
@kickycan,
Code:why is it a crime to ask this question at this time?

Well obviously it's not a "crime", but ... perhaps it's more to do with having the sensitivity to choose not to make frivolous speculations about a person's sexual orientation when they're at an extremely low point in their life? Entertaining as it may seem to some. It's more about the timing than the speculation.
Ragman

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2009 06:50 pm
@msolga,
Does anyone think John will SEE this discussion? Mighty doubtfull. And, if somehow he did see it, do you think he would care?

Fer cripes sake! So what if Kicky asks the question here? He didn't interrupt a mourning thread while asking it. Ain't no big thaing! Who cares if he was gay, anyhow! Doesn't make any less of an actor or human.

If I were a betting man, I'd guess he was 100% hetero. His wife is one hot mama and seems pretty happy. But what the hell do I know? After all -- they're actors!

1. Forums
  2. » Is John Travolta gay?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 04:56:38