gollum

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2009 08:52 pm
I heard there is a website named hulu.com where people can watch old TV programs without charge.

I tried it with one of the old Sherlock Holmes movies, but after a few minutes the movie stopped and I was instructed to pay if I wanted to view the remainder of the movie.

Is Hulu pay-per-view?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 663 • Replies: 2
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2009 09:52 pm
@gollum,
No. It is not pay per view.

But if you link to it through Megavideo or some other pay per view company then yes, they will curb you at about 45 minutes.

if you are looking for old movie links and old tv show episodes try surfthechannel do tcom.
There you can SEE where the link is hosted through so you wont be stopped in the middle of the show.

You can also use all u see dot org.

All free sites. All hosting links to tv shows, movies..etc.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2009 04:40 am
I watch Hulu programs on my PC all the time. In fact I rarely even turn my TV on anymore.

Have never ever had any viewing problems or ever been asked to pay for the viewing. I use DSL broadband and a direct link to hulu.com

By the way, it isn't just old TV programs. There are current shows and full length feature films.
0 Replies