florida judge is pro fags.

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2008 05:33 pm
MIAMI (AP) " A judge on Tuesday ruled that a strict Florida law that blocks gay people from adopting children is unconstitutional, declaring there was no legal or scientific reason for sexual orientation alone to prohibit anyone from adopting.

Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Cindy Lederman said the 31-year-old law violates equal protection rights for the children and their prospective gay parents, rejecting the state's arguments that there is "a supposed dark cloud hovering over homes of homosexuals and their children."

She noted that gay people are allowed to be foster parents in Florida. "There is no rational basis to prohibit gay parents from adopting," she wrote in a 53-page ruling.

cjhsa

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2008 05:35 pm
Hell, ain't a bad place to be.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2008 05:39 pm
@dyslexia,
Pro-FAGS????

Dammit Dys, I thought you meant the judge overturned those idiotic "smoking bans" in bars!
dyslexia

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2008 05:40 pm
@High Seas,
Laughing .
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2008 05:44 pm
Does the title of this thread mean a judge is pro a bundle of sticks? Pro cigarettes? Pro being tired (all fagged out)?

If the title of this thread means a judge is pro gays, then why does that merit a thread? Is it not 2008, and is Florida not a progressive state?

Also, if gays adopt children, that is less of a burden on a foster care system, and a child adopted (by gays) does not age out of a foster care system. It seems like a win-win situation, except possibly for someone that might have a negative opinion regarding gays being parents?

chai2

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2008 06:06 pm
@Foofie,
yeah dys, you gay fag basher.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2008 06:33 pm
@dyslexia,
Those activist judges at it again!
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2008 07:24 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
Is it not 2008, and is Florida not a progressive state?

No, it is, and yes, it is not.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2008 09:32 pm
@dyslexia,
Pro-fag judges in Florida? I'm pretty sure this is mentioned in the Apocalypse somewhere. Something about the "Whore of Miami" and a seven-headed monster emering from the surf. There were lots of "behold"s in there, too. You better all move to Alaska and wait for the rapture.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2008 11:31 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
If the title of this thread means a judge is pro gays, then why does that merit a thread? Is it not 2008, and is Florida not a progressive state?

I dunno, Foofie. Been talk about some chads hangin there and all.
joefromchicago

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2008 09:34 am
@Merry Andrew,
Merry Andrew wrote:

Quote:

I dunno, Foofie. Been talk about some chads hangin there and all.

Please leave Chad out of this.
Letty

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2008 10:14 am
@joefromchicago,
Hanging is too good for him, Joe. Remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqeeb6P1j_w
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2008 10:18 am
@dyslexia,
Dys, I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that you would assail our eyes with such uncouth language.

BBB
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2008 12:06 pm
What's a Florida?

T
K
O
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2008 03:10 pm
It took a couple of years, but most of you were clever enough to figure out Dys' sense of humor quite a while ago.

Provocative, never, not our Dys...

I wish you all could see his sly version of Groucho Marx.

Thomas, your post should be saved in a list of classic posts by a2k members.
It is still making me chuckle. My mental image is detailed with people we all know, including bits of thier conversation along with the men expressing a slightly unhealthy anticipation of meeting Sarah Palin.
chai2

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2008 04:05 pm
@Diane,
Quote:
I wish you all could see his sly version of Groucho Marx.

why that's the most ridiculous thing I ever hoid.
Diane

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2008 04:28 pm
@chai2,
LOL, you would add to an appreciative audience.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2008 06:00 am
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

MIAMI (AP) " A judge on Tuesday ruled that a strict Florida law that blocks gay people from adopting children is unconstitutional, declaring there was no legal or scientific reason for sexual orientation alone to prohibit anyone from adopting.

Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Cindy Lederman said the 31-year-old law violates equal protection rights for the children and their prospective gay parents, rejecting the state's arguments that there is "a supposed dark cloud hovering over homes of homosexuals and their children."

She noted that gay people are allowed to be foster parents in Florida. "There is no rational basis to prohibit gay parents from adopting," she wrote in a 53-page ruling.

Halleluljah!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » florida judge is pro fags.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/23/2024 at 10:22:17