Did You Know We REALLY live in exponential times.Video on progression of information technology

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 10:11 am
Did You Know? - We REALLY live in exponential times
Fantastic video on the progression of information technology.

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL9Wu2kWwSY
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,344 • Replies: 3
No top replies

OGIONIK

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 10:16 am
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
nice video mate, very nice. lol india has more honor kids than we have kids HAHAHA

no suprise. americans are bred to be slaves.
OGIONIK

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 10:19 am
@OGIONIK,
one thing i have to mention, ive been bringing this up for years.

the exponentiality of our universe.. that one effect computers have, the something i forget, eveyr 2 years, it was like damnit i completely forgot
OGIONIK

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 10:25 am
@OGIONIK,
but yeah, i mean, like with wikipedia, google, myspace, etcetera, i have listened to more music in 1 years than the first 16 years of my life. every persons capability is increasing in folds, every hours, every second, your ability , your power, to change the world is increased.

i have learned countless bits in 1 year than i ever learned in 12 years of school..?
there are no limits anymore, i, of obvious little education have amassed so much knowledge alread,then i can find out in a few seconds what has happened or centuries, it has been enlightening and also depressing..

the limits of humanity are being reached, whether it brings positive or negative change is up to us.
0 Replies