The Proper Punishment For bush

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2008 08:02 am
I've thought long and hard about this.... and after sifting through the obvious and particularly mean spirited ones....I've decided this should be his fate....

An angel or spirit or something should be dispatched to his residence to grant him mental clarity and 20 additional IQ points so he can reflect on and understand his true nature, the nature of his presidency and exactly what he did to our country. Then he needs to live a long time.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 10 • Views: 1,580 • Replies: 32
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2008 08:29 am
Thats good bear, except Id up the number of points needed.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2008 04:24 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Quote:
... and exactly what he did to our country.

Haven't you forgotten something, BPB, like a little country named Iraq and the hundreds of thousands killed and maimed, had their houses and lives destroyed, their country ruined.
Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2008 05:49 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Man, that's, like, so cruel. You're a mean man, Bear.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2008 05:55 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Force him to attend one of your shows.

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/879/smileyroflmaouj9.gif
farmerman

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2008 07:31 pm
@Ticomaya,
or listen to one of your summations.
Ticomaya

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2008 07:34 pm
@farmerman,
... cruel and unusual.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2008 07:40 pm
Quote:
I've thought long and hard about this.... and after sifting through the obvious and particularly mean spirited ones....I've decided this should be his fate....

An angel or spirit or something should be dispatched to his residence to grant him mental clarity and 20 additional IQ points so he can reflect on and understand his true nature, the nature of his presidency and exactly what he did to our country. Then he needs to live a long time.

Proper punishment for your small penis.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2008 12:34 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
... and exactly what he did to our country.

Haven't you forgotten something, BPB, like a little country named Iraq and the hundreds of thousands killed and maimed, had their houses and lives destroyed, their country ruined.

And, of course, he's the first American president who's started a war in which people and property were harmed.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2008 01:16 am
the view of history, and that in the future Bush will be the example of what not to do, is the only punishment open. It is sufficient.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2008 03:09 am
Every dry well he drilled in the 1980s would spontaneously spout enormous showers of ****, the baseball team he 'managed' would all be convicted on drug offences, the Air Guard for which his 'military service*' was intended would lose every plane in the space of 6 hours, an outbreak of anthrax AND mad cow disease will be have his ranch as Ground Zero, and he'll have a recurrent cold sore.

*ie the place he deserted from, that is the correct term for when you do not perform your military service in wartime
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2008 03:35 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I'd add that he would have to sit in a room with a clone of himself and everyday, at the same time, he'd have to, in plain English, give it directions how to set the clock on the VCR. Later in the day, he'd have to of course explain why "setting the clock on a VCR" is a perennial joke. And before he was allowed to go to sleep, he'd have to explain what a "perennial joke" is.

every day. until he dies.

T
K
O
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 10:09 am
He must be forced to read one Russian novel for every shot of whiskey he swallows or line of coke he snorts from hereforth.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 10:10 am
By which I mean he's both a dumbshit and recovering abuser of substances.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2008 09:28 pm
Sorry folks. Due to Bush being in office when 9/11 occurred, history will judge him an exceptionally great President. You see, history does not want to have future generations think the country was attacked, and nothing was done. Whatever was done will be in context of his dynamic leadership.

I personally like Bush. I believe he is more savvy than he lets on. I understand that many people do not favor him. Some people do not appreciate Reagan either. I try very hard not to be an ingrate, since I do not have the ability to do a President's job, so when someone takes on that degree of responsibility, I try very hard to not criticize.
Diest TKO

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 02:56 am
@Foofie,
Certainly a possibility Foofie.

But chasing communist ghosts didn't do McCarthy very good, and it will be what he was remembered for. Assuming history is going to protect Bush's name is a stretch IMO.

T
K
O
Foofie

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 07:28 pm
@Diest TKO,
Diest TKO wrote:

Certainly a possibility Foofie.

But chasing communist ghosts didn't do McCarthy very good, and it will be what he was remembered for. Assuming history is going to protect Bush's name is a stretch IMO.

T
K
O

McCarthy was not a President. How many Senators took up our time in American History class? But, Presidents are the core of our history. So, I still believe Bush will be written up as a great President.

And, perhaps you are looking at Bush's potential legacy through the eyes of a blue stater. Remember, there is a South that many think of him in glowing terms. So as not to alienate the South, I believe his legacy will be softened to greatness. Also, many Israelis love him, since he did not intefere with that summer war in Lebanon a few years ago. I think Jews (aka Israelis) have a knack for codifying history (i.e., the Exodus, and the other stories that the world has so far accepted, regardless if it actually happened as stated).
Diest TKO

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 08:59 pm
@Foofie,
Like I said, it's a possibility. I won't dismiss your conclusions.

Think about this though. If Obama does well, it will be always framed in terms of what situation he was set in. That will not reflect well on Bush. I do however think that if Bush is to be truly judged as being as bad as many say, the signal for me will not be him referenced poorly in history, but instead his absence in the books all together.

Maybe they won't write bad things, maybe they just wont write things at all.

T
K
O
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 09:09 pm
@Diest TKO,
You gotta be kidding....no mention is for those who are not consequential either positively or negatively. Bush has been a huge negative, his attempts to subvert the process of government to suit his desires, the secrecy, the incompetence of government while he was in charge, the dishonesty about why we went to Iraq, the bungling of Iraq, for allowing his VP to go rouge, for being willing to saddle America with a clearly unqualified Supreme Court Justice, peddling fear after 9/11, encouraging corruption by way of k street and the contracting process....
Diest TKO

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 10:37 pm
@hawkeye10,
You're right, but Foofie has a valid point. Historians may not want to show that the USA was largely ineffective against terrorists, more specifically the fact that Osama got away with it.

That's all
K
O
0 Replies