Minoxidil-Is A Full Head of Hair Worth Possible Serious Side Effects?

DrewDad

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 08:50 am
@clasinia,
Anyone understand the psychology behind spending the time to sign up for an account just to post one message castigating a random stranger for their choice of words?

I'm left scratching my (hairless) head.
0 Replies

guythatreads

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2016 01:14 pm
Did anyone actually read the posted results? Placebo exceeded Minoxidil in several of the side effect groupings. In other words, those people getting a dose of nothing (placebo) actually had a greater incidence of these side effects than those getting Minoxidil. Even in the situations which the Minoxidil group experienced a particular side effect more often than placebo group, it was by such a tiny margin that it's probably not statistically significant.
0 Replies

JennyJenny5309

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 11:27 pm
@Phoenix32890,
OMG. I just spent $20 on Rogaine for women & am tossing that sh*t in the garbage.
NOT WORTH IT!
Also while doing research I found that experts believe the only benefit it provides is enlargening blood vessels in the scalp.
And same benefits received by massaging scalp 30 mins/day.
30 mins seems like a long time, BUT if that means NOT having an enlargened heart ventricle + all the scary as hell side effects ... HELL YES, I CAN DO 30 MINUTES SCALP MASSAGE every day!
Wake up people.
Big Pharma & Corporations ... do NOT have our best interests at heart.
STAY FAR AWAY FROM MINOXIDIL ... from what I've read, this crap is a NIGHTMARE!
0 Replies

chuckaluck731

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2018 11:09 am
My Dr. Prescribed Minoxidil as a Blood Pressure Med along with another BP med. Right after starting I got brain fog, anxiety, depression side effects. Dr. blamed the other BP med & switched two other times to different BP meds keeping Minoxidil. After 6 months of hell I called my cardiologist & he said stop taking the Minoxidil immediately & switched me off it. When I went to the pharmacy the pharmacist said a lot of people are having problems with it. So beware.Just my opinion but the side effects are NOT worth it.
0 Replies