How can i get dvd player to open to retrieve disk

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2008 12:34 pm
I have an Apex Dvd Player and I put a dvd in player and it tries to load but i get a No Disk message. Now it won't open to retrieve the disk.

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2008 12:54 pm
@nadascamp,
nadascamp wrote:

I have an Apex Dvd Player and I put a dvd in player and it tries to load but i get a No Disk message. Now it won't open to retrieve the disk.
Sometimes unplugging it for a couple of minutes will reset it. If not; it's time for a new one anyway. Unscrew the cover and get your disk.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2008 12:58 pm
@nadascamp,
We had a similar problem last week. Turned out that it was a minor mechanical problem caused by pushing the tray in manually instead of waiting the millisecond for the bar/button to engage.
0 Replies

charlie678

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2013 12:43 am
@nadascamp,
maybe it's problem of your player. does it old? you can change another player.
Ragman

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2013 05:53 am
@charlie678,
You are replying to an old thread. notice the datestamp is from 5 yrs ago. You've done this same thing many times today. This and other OPs is/are no longer active on the forum.
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2013 06:06 am
@Ragman,
.......A distant whirring sound is heard, as Nadascamp's "Debbie does Dallas" DVD slowly ejects from the machine.
The worker at the Recycling Plant scratches his head and wonders how the machine suddenly sprang to life, considering the fact that it has been unplugged since it was dumped here in 2009.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2013 06:10 am
@Lordyaswas,
OOOH! I just love old tech ghost stories! ((shudder)) A chill just went down my spine reading your haunted post Lordy ((shudder))

Much better then Poe. Surprised
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2013 06:41 am
@tsarstepan,
.....and somewhere in the distance, a dog barked.

As an old friend used to say.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How can i get dvd player to open to retrieve disk
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/19/2024 at 12:50:51