Lochow & Zimmermann Piano

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2008 04:55 am
The cerial nuber is 11651 . The emblem is a upside down triangle with a LZ and a bird in between. Rose wood. 3 Paddels. Can you please tell me more about this piano and maybe the vallue.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 5,769 • Replies: 4
No top replies

aikesur

Reply Tue 31 May, 2011 09:37 am
@Francois Bruwer,
Hello, I also have a L & Z Piano, seria 19160, and would like to know its value.
0 Replies

Lochow

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 03:44 pm
@Francois Bruwer,
I research in collaboration with the museum Strausberg the local industrial history of our city. As you may know, Lochow & Zimmermann produced in Strausberg (15344, near Berlin). The company gave it only by 1900 and 1930. Unfortunately there is very little information about this company, a production index (year) on the piano number for age determination certainly not. Therefore, I try to gather as much information as worldwide only possible. 1907 the company was appointed purveyor to the Grand Duke of Weimar, changing your brand name in Hoflieferant. The "L / Z" trademark was registered 1921. If you'd be so nice, you can send photos of the piano and number ([email protected]) for my collection. Where is the piano (country, city).
Thank you.
Kakayu

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 04:07 pm
@Lochow,
Good evening, I have an L / Z serial number 11776. Could you tell me your year of manufacture and data on it?
I have photos but I do not know how to attach them. My email is [email protected], if you are interested I can send them to you by email.
Thanks for your help.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 04:16 pm
Ok, this is a good one and I love the way it appears to plow. You guys are awesome. Still going to get deleted, but man! This was some yummy spam.
0 Replies