Golden Parachutes--Not.

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 05:19 am
I think congress ought to hold out until K Street and the treasury guy agree the CEOs of these corporations will have to contribute some of their over-inflated earning into the pot. How interesting that welfare and poverty are the scourge of the weathly-- but, when it comes to their own pockets, they have no problem foisting the burden on the American people.

What do you think?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 579 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 11:10 am
@Cliff Hanger,
Why doesn't anyone respond to this?

Geez, I might have to exit able2know again.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 04:41 pm
@Cliff Hanger,
I don't think they should have to contribut any of their pay but I do think they should take every cent of those bonuses and send those into the treasury. Just like welfare for most of the people who get it why should we or anyone reward failure? I know that when a normal person gets fired for doing a poor job, they don't get a bonus. Why should these fools get one.
Cliff Hanger

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2008 07:37 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
I know that when a normal person gets fired for doing a poor job, they don't get a bonus. Why should these fools get one.

You've raised the $64,000 question that does have an answer-- because they think they're above everyone else and they're greedy. They've been getting away with this for years-- only now they want to hold regular people accountable for their misdeeds.

Thanks for responding--
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Golden Parachutes--Not.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 09:02:30