Unable to Open E-Mail

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2008 12:34 pm
I use Windows 98 and Windows Hotmail. Iam unable to open my E-mail. My MSN Messenger tells me I have mail and the mail shows up in my in box; however I can't open it, nor can I open my "received" or "sent" mail. Any suggestions?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 3,755 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2008 01:24 pm
@flyboy804,
Go to hotmail.com in your browser and log in. If there's some reason you can't do so let us know what's happening.

Now if you are asking about a problem specific to MSN messenger launching the browser you'll probably have to give more details about what is happening.
flyboy804

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2008 01:44 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Thanx R.G. Your suggestion worked like a charm. Something must have been locked up. I had been logging on to "Windowslive hotmail.com" and it always worked. After using Hotmail.com as you suggested, my messages were freed up, and now I can again access them via "windows livehotmail". Wierd!!!
NickFun

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2008 09:52 pm
@flyboy804,
It could be the government hacking into your email. But don't tell them I told you!
flyboy804

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2008 04:44 am
@NickFun,
Sorry,Nick, but as a patriotic American I feel obliged to let the government know that it indeed was you who let me in on their secret.
0 Replies