Who sings a song about being a Gary Busey look-a-like?

etan

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 10:06 am
A friend played it for me months ago...I've been unable to locate it so far. From what I remember the song was complaining that everyone would mistake him for Gary Busey, and ask him questions like "Weren't you in the Buddy Holly Story?" etc

Any takers?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 3,630 • Replies: 3
No top replies

cyphercat

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2008 04:23 pm
@etan,
Not sure, but I remember seeing that the guy who played Biff in the Back to Future movies does a comedy singing act--I watched one of his routines that was about (of course) being known only for rapping Michael J Fox on the noggin and saying "McFly, hello!", etc... I wonder if this might be another one of his routines...I'm gonna have to do some googling now, I'm curious Smile

editing...

Okay, I searched it and I think it is him--his name is Thomas F Wilson, and I think the song about being Biff talks about the Gary Busey thing too--but I'm not sure because i can't listen to the song right now... see, I'm supposed to be doing schoolwork, and I don't want my husband to know that I'm actually goofing off... and I suspect that if he hears the comedy stylings of Tom Wilson issuing from the computer speakers I'm going to have a hard time convincing him that it's something to do with an assignment Laughing
cyphercat

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2008 04:29 pm
@cyphercat,
nope, nevermind! I changed my mind and listened to the song (reeeally quietly) and he sings about Gary Busey being a jerk, but that's all...Sorry!

(funny song though: http://www.paramountcomedy.com/comedy/interviews/article.aspx?id=76)
etan

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2008 12:24 pm
@cyphercat,
ha, thanks for the effort, your find is interesting anyway
0 Replies