fallen arches in someones feet

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 12:46 pm
what exercises can someone do to help correct fallen arches
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,764 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2008 01:28 pm
I had major surgery on my feet in Feb and have consequently suffered fallen arches and awaiting orthotics to be made.

The exercises I have been given are:

place a piece of newspaper on the floor, and scrunch up the paper by pulling your toes towards you...

with your foot out in front of you, move the top of your foot to the left and hold... and repeat

then same to the right...

You would be wise to visit a doctor tho to get medical advice if the pain is bothering you. You can buy basic orthotics to support the arch from most pharmacies.



Wishing you the best of luck.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Is there a cure for fallen arches? - Discussion by Anoxia
  1. Forums
  2. » fallen arches in someones feet
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 01/21/2022 at 07:53:39