It's my birthday today, and I demand several shrubberies!

margo

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 02:41 pm
Does a shrubbery include a Bush? Twisted Evil

HBTY!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 02:45 pm
Algis, hmm...while the missing toe might lead to an incredible mystery which I could wrap my brain around, the mistletoe will do.

margo, a shrubbery is always nicely trimmed....no Bush, heh heh.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 02:46 pm
Oh, my Gawd. I can't believe that Cav invited me to his own party. Very Happy

Sorry, Buddy. I ain't singing the "Way you Look tonight" one more time.

You'll have to make do with a cheery wave from state side and a MacDonald's burger. Razz

Happy Happy Happy Returns.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 02:48 pm
Hopefully, Mrs. cav's dinner will be better than a Mickey D's burger, but thanks anyway! Razz
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 03:31 pm
Cav
I would be honoured to join you and the missus for a beverage. My brother lives in Ottawa, so you never know. It may happen sooner than later.
Ceili
0 Replies

petunia555555

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 03:42 pm
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 04:05 pm
Felicitations!
Well, gosh... September 16th? Happy Birthday, Cav. I don't have any shrubbery, but I have a funny card here somewhere... OK, it has a old lady on the front and she looks crabby and is saying:

Quote:
Ever notice how there are some songs you used to love but now they kinda make you sick?

Open the card.

Quote:
You know, like "Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you...."

Wait, wait, wait. You're too young for that message.

Here's another.

A small & classic Pooh, speaking to a small & classic piglet who is jumping up in the air as they walk along (footsteps showing behind them)

Quote:
Every day is somebody's birthday," said Pooh.

Quote:
"That's a lot of cake!" said Piglet.

(Open card.)

Quote:
Happy Birthday to a Very Important Somebody.

<added by Piffka> with many happy returns of the day.

Is CodeBorg old enough for the first card? Maybe we could give that one to him... Very Happy
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 04:06 pm
Thanks petunia-with-many-fives! Ceili, another T.O. gathering is supposedly in the works (where is BoGoWo anyway, damn other Virgos, always putting stuff off)...hmm...I'll keep everyone informed.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 04:15 pm
Happy Birthday, Cav! I have placed one my valued shubberies in a small bag for you. It is now racing its way across the country. I hope it finds you before the clock strikes midnight.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:JLrAUIS2VFUC:www.jameshelps.com/stories/
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 04:21 pm
To heck with the shrubberies -- where can we find a croquembouche six feet tall???

Happy Birthday!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 04:41 pm
Piffka, I'm feeling better now....I loved the Tao of Pooh and The Te of Piglet. I am a 'very small animal' indeed, and proud of it today Wink As for the card, I'm not too old...I am an old soul, that's all Wink

Gustav...your gift will truly test the border control system...if received, I shall make a very small rope.

Wy, thanks, I know an Austrian pastry chef who could do it....
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 04:50 pm
hbdty
hbdty
hbddcf
hbdty
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 04:50 pm
Cav
In a thousand years one could amass quite a pile of CDs and catch a lot on new acts.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 06:24 pm
Laughing Edgar, we got a call to go see a relative's son's band on the 18th, two days away. It turns out it's not his band that is playing, which we would have gone out to see, but a band he is "promoting". They do 80's music karaoke, and the night requires 80's costume Rolling Eyes Needless to say, we politely bowed out. I might be willing to live 1000 years if something new did come on the market though...
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 06:39 pm
It's gotta change, hopefully for the better. I doubt the 50s and 60s will ever be recreated. I'm still searching out a lot of music from back then.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 08:02 pm
Happy Happy, Cav! I couldn't find you a shrubbery, but maybe this will do.

Roger the Shrubber

(Ni!)
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 09:47 pm
You know your getting older, when your actions creak louder than your words.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 10:06 pm
Cav...send the Austrian pastry chef to my palazzo at once! Just what we need. A mountain of croquembouche...or two....
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 10:07 pm
One quick note before bed. Eliza did indeed get a new baby sister today. She was born at 7:44, weighed 8 lbs 14 ozs and has dark DARK hair and lots of it. E's mom was a trooper, no drugs this time around, though she was begging for them for the later portion of the event.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2003 10:16 pm
Congratulations to the happy family and too bad about the drugs. Next time, remember, you must demand them right away. Yikes.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 06:39:25