Before you criticize the media

demonhunter

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 11:35 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Hey Robert. I've heard about you. Got a lot of respect for what you stand for but I got to do this. TROLL.
0 Replies

vanessahand

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2022 02:37 pm
Most of the media only write what they are paid to write, and most of it is not for the benefit of the people.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Mon 15 Apr, 2024 05:25 am
I would criticize the media this morning for their reporting on Iran's unprecedented attack on Israel. So far they're forgetting to mention Israel's assassination of Iranian generals and officers in another country. And now they're doing nothing but talking about how Israel will retaliate.

Ass backwards as usual. The Iranians were the ones retaliating. But now the talk is all about how Israel will "retaliate." But they won't be retaliating. It's a tit for tat thing, and Israel started it. But you'd never know from ABC news.
engineer

Reply Mon 15 Apr, 2024 07:30 am
@Glennn,
I noticed that as well. No talk about Israel's initial attack, very little mention how the "unprecedented" attack was seemingly designed to produce minimal damage, etc. I did hear a reporter from the BBC tearing into Cameron (UK Foreign Secretary) on the UK's support for Israeli war atrocities.

Always happy to see one of Robert's posts pop back up.
0 Replies