Sex with Pets

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 10:09 am
G'day amigos! Hola mates!

So I'm dog-sitting my sister's runt of a black Miniature Schnauzer this week. And as my sis has a television, last night I decided, Why not make a night of it? I requested the company of my beloved and made a quick trip to the supermarchet for a frozen pizza, a bottle of wine, and some Pepperidge Farm Pirouettes (only the finest for my Dear!).

Thus ensued a romantic evening watching Still Standing, yet another sitcom featuring some fat-assed, third-rate comedian who plays a guy's guy, a fella's fella, the kind who makes dick jokes and spins hilarious yarns about how he ended up at Hooters instead of at the school gymnasium to watch his daughter's class play. You know, the kind of guy for whom Hallmark's Father's Day cards about obsessing over the remote control are made. And have you ever noticed that the asswipes on these shows (add King of Queens and The World According to Jim to the list) always have out-of-their-league wives?

In last night's episode, the fat dude and his wife were fretting over the size of their teenage son's penis. What I'm getting at, folks, is that my lover and I were sharing the kind of special evening of which dreams are made: frozen pizza, discount wine, Pirouettes, and network television.

Naturally, then, it was all we could do to keep our hands to ourselves. By which I mean we began to engage in what my 8th grade health instructor called "heavy petting." We moved to the air mattress my sister had generously provided. And it was then that I noticed the dog, whose anonymity I will protect via the alias "Ned," was staring intently at us from the couch. Not just curiously. He was oggling. Like a pervert. Or perhaps, more accurately, like an anthropologist closely studying an exotic religious rite of some tribe.

It was too weird. Me and Ned are long-time bros. And to have a long-time bro watch...Ladies and gentleman, I was uncomfortable. I put him in his cage in the next room. My Sweet thought I was overreacting.

One thing led to another...We should have had this talk long ago, A2K, but when a grown man and a grown woman are in love, or drunk off their asses...

And Ned started barking (this all took place in a very small condo). "Effing Ess! Son-of-a-mothereffing piece of ess!" said I. I let him out. He wanted to play. So did I. Not with him.

Yet my lovely, focused, attentive, totally rad Darling was undaunted. Again, we laid together. She kissed me on the mouth. Ned licked me on the bottom of the foot. A lot. I began to "lose my mojo." Or, speaking metaphorically, "the sensation of a dog licking my foot as if it were covered in gravy caused my previously elongated genitalia to go slightly flaccid."

Let's cut to the happy ending. Ned passed out. The lovers embraced. Fade to black.

Okay, I'm curious. What do y'all do? Quarrantine man's best friend? Or do you just let Fido watch?

Freaks! All of you!

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 10:19 am
In the past, before I became a monogamous man in love with only one woman.....I just smeared my ass with tuna oil, let the cat in, and went about my business. If the girl didn't find that unusual....bingo! A keeper.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 10:20 am
Quote:
"Effing Ess! Son-of-a-mothereffing piece of ess!"

You really said that? "piece of ess"? You Americans are so weird. What does the 19th century feel like?

The dog doesn't care what you are doing, the shame is all in your mind.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 10:25 am
dogs arent as dumb as people think, their logical capacity is just lower.

by the way, i thought this thread title was leading to something alot more weird hahaha.

anyways, let him watch, you know if he was gettin down you would peek!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 10:26 am
Can male cats that have been spade/fixed whatever it's called, ejaculate?

um, no special reason, just wondering.

ok, ok, you've pressured me enough, I'll tell.

The newest edition to our household is Otis, a piebald cat, less than a year old.

Otis likes to have his tummy rubbed.

um...so the other day he rolled over and I started scratching his tummy. I looked over and saw there was some string or rug lint or something lower down...

I'm not a pervert. I just reached down there and brush brush brush, one, two three, brushed the lint off...no big deal.

I am not a pervert.

then when I went back to his tummy, something shot out of somewhere.

I didn't expect that, so I didn't know if it came from his ass or his penis. It wasn't his ass because there was no **** smell, so that leaves the penis.

the stuff shot out onto his black fur, and as I jerked my hand away, I saw it wasn't clear liquid, like piss....looked...um....like liquid Ivory soap if you know what I mean.

Otis quickly rolled over, and looked around for a second. He stayed pretty damn close to me for the next 5 minutes, I'll tell you what.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 10:31 am
hahaha chai your cat definitely likes you Razz

thats a good question, i always wondered what happened if you lost your , err heuvos and still had intercourse or whatever. i bet they can...
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 10:37 am
Ned is going to tell your sister what her dirty little pervert brother was up to. Beware the wrath of Ned.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 11:06 am
boomerang wrote:
Ned is going to tell your sister what her dirty little pervert brother was up to. Beware the wrath of Ned.

He did have this "ooh, I'm gonna tell" look about him.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 02:07 pm
When I was a kid my grandmother had this little terrier, a Cairn, called Sandy, and she used to make him roll over on his back and let her tickle his tummy. I could see that Sandy was getting wood but even at the age of 9 I realized it was probably not a good idea to mention this.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 04:46 pm
I need to know why Ned passed out. In particular it seems to have been after licking your foot. Are you, um, are you walking around barefoot in trails of powdered Valium or something?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 04:54 pm
well, we can only hope he slipped into a drug induced coma and didn't pass out of boredom.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 05:10 pm
ZING!
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 06:08 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
well, we can only hope he slipped into a drug induced coma and didn't pass out of boredom.

No, it was my girlfriend who passed out from boredom. I think last thing she said before crashing was, "That tickles."
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2008 09:38 am
How many people came to this thread thinking that it was about something other than what it was really about? That's what I'd like to know.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2008 07:39 pm
@Gargamel,
Very cleverly written Laughing

When you have a dog you just don't make love on the floor, or close too it!

Our smallish dog used to be in eye level of our bed, and let me tell you, it can
be distracting when you feel the stare of someone watching along with heavy panting, and an occasional sigh in between. To make a long story short,
we switched from an European one-mattress bed to an American one.

Now the bed is too high for him to watch and he's gotten hard of hearing too,
which is a plus in this case. Cool

Gargamel

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 02:21 pm
@CalamityJane,
Hey! I just saw your response, now that we can see who posted last.

We found it helps to wear Ned out, also. Like a two-hour walk before the sun goes down.
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 02:51 pm
@Gargamel,
There you go! As we Krauts say: "Wo ein Wille, da ist auch ein Weg!"
(Where there is a will there is a way).
nimh

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 03:55 pm
@CalamityJane,
Thats German for "where there's a willy, there's a way", actually.
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 21 Aug, 2008 06:15 pm
@nimh,
Laughing yeah, except that the Germans call their "willy" mostly "Johannes" Wink
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Sex with Pets
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 06:13:41