Horny bull fancied farmer

Reyn

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 03:18 pm
Mr. Markowski's face says it all about his experience!

---------------------------------------

Horny bull fancied farmer

By Martin Roberts
Mon Aug 4, 2008 9:15am EDT

Poland (Reuters) - A farmer landed in hospital after a horny bull mistook him for a cow.

The randy steer tore off the farmer's clothes in a frenzy after he caught the scent of cows on them at the dairy farm in Wies Dlugie, eastern Poland.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h246/Reyn2244/oldman.jpg
Mr. Markowski relating his harrowing experience to Reuters reporter Martin Roberts

Terrified Stan Markowski, 68, tried to reject the amorous advances but was chased and tossed all round the field.

His daughter Danuta, 45, explained: "The bull smelt my dad who had just been with cows and thought he was a cow ready for mating.

"But when my dad pushed him off the bull went mad began to charge and toss him around the field, tearing his clothes and hurling him to the ground.

"He managed to get away and ran home - completely naked, terrified and bleeding."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,430 • Replies: 14
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 04:16 pm
He shouldn't have taunted the bull with his nakedness.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 04:19 pm
Why do you have a picture of Joe Paterno in this story?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 04:33 pm
If you dont remove that picture of JoePa, I will call upthe defensive line of the Nittany lions (and everyone knows the Nittany Lions defensive line is composed of thugs and criminals). They will F**k you up.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 05:17 pm
farmerman wrote:

Really? Huh, imagine that. Must be a doppelganger!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 05:20 pm
So Reyn Man, are you and EB in a weird stories competition?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 05:31 pm
Naw, we have this synchronic thing going on loosely between us. More like an independent team. :wink:
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 06:05 pm
Later on, the bull in the story was seen to be kicking back with a relaxing smoke.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h246/Reyn2244/bull-755080.jpg
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 08:58 pm
Then this should have been on original stories and poetry .
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 09:00 pm
I'm flattered!
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 09:01 pm
farmerman wrote:

that was my first thought as well...

Shocked
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 07:54 am
Like I said, either a doppelganger, or perhaps this Paterno guy was in Poland visiting the farmer and was an unfortunate victim of attack.

There is no possible other explanation.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 07:56 am
Now, whenever you post a story and claim it as fact, youve opened the doors of suspicion that make me believe that you, just like edgar, are a lying sack of ****.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 08:14 am
Joe Paterno . . . wasn't he that guy on Saturday Night Live who was popular for a while in the early 80s?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 09:31 am
farmerman wrote:
Now, whenever you post a story and claim it as fact, youve opened the doors of suspicion that make me believe that you, just like edgar, are a lying sack of ****.

Shocked I'm shocked, shocked I say, by these accusations! :wink:

And, by the way, where did you see any claim of fact in this thread, my good man? Facts can be but mere potential goal posts in the journey of life and subject to one's point of view.

And, furthermore, in the end, were you not entertained by this content? This is my goal. Otherwise, you're in the wrong area of this board.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Horny bull fancied farmer
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:32:36