Nudist Germans told to cover up

Reyn

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 10:06 pm
"[...] the sight of naked Germans on the nearby beach is offensive [...]"
Hmm, I wonder if it would matter if the nationality was Dutch, French, or Italian? Rolling Eyes

[smacks forehead]

-------------------------------

Nudist Germans told to cover up

German nudists have been told to cover up on a beach after the removal of border fences with Poland.

The view of nature lovers - which has so upset Polish politicians on the Baltic coast that they're accusing the Germans of being "perverts" - only came to light because of new EU rules.

http://arxxiduc.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/sopelana_beach.jpg

But German holiday-makers say their neighbours are only getting an eyeful because they use binoculars.

Polish councillor Edward Zajac from the Swinoujscie region on Poland's north west coastal border says the sight of naked Germans on the nearby beach is offensive and that "undressing is a perversion".

But now German nudists have torn their neighbours off a strip for kinky voyeurism.

"This is a beach for nudists," said German tourist Elke Bernhol. "It's terrible the way Poles come over fully clothed and stare."

"We feel like monkeys in a zoo," said another, Ines Muller. "Poles come with binoculars, gape at us and swear."

The nude beach had been hidden for decades but became visible when Poland joined the EU's Schengen agreement on a borderless Europe last December and took down border fences that had blocked views onto the beach.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,108 • Replies: 12
No top replies

mismi

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 10:08 pm
Lord have mercy...look at all those white hiney's
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 10:18 pm
Hehe, it looks like this is a race, as all of them have numbers painted
on their right outer thighs.

We have to ask Walter what's going on with those exhibitionistic inclined
Germans Laughing
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 10:22 pm
If God had meant you to be naked, you'd been born that way.

Rap
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 10:23 pm
If you ask me, it's the Poles that are the perverts.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 10:27 pm
Of course they are, Andrew - they just don't know it yet! Laughing

Rap, that's a good signature line...
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2008 12:32 am
It has been published here some days ago as well that local Polish politicians told German nudists have been told to close the nudist beaches.

But that hardly has any effect to our laws.

I've been to the island of Usedom (but before the border there was opened "properly"). Local people told me that the Polish liked to on there nudist beaches during summer (and to my experience: most, if not all, nudist beaches are far better [because not so crowded] than others ...)
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2008 08:20 am
Re: Nudist Germans told to cover up
http://arxxiduc.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/sopelana_beach.jpg

Is it just me or does that skinny tanned skeletal guy have his right hand on the hip of the guy in front of him?

I also didn't know there was so much male cellulite out there. wow.

The Prudish Peeping Poles should stop peeking at what's none of their business. It's not their country for crying out loud.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2008 08:51 am
German nudism is arousing Poles?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2008 08:55 am
Live webcam (just wait a bit to watch the nudes!) at Germany's Neumayer Station near the South Pole:

http://www.awi.de/NM_WebCam/neumayer.last.jpg
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2008 08:56 am
if the Poles were charged for peeping, there would be no peeping. Problem solved.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2008 09:44 am
Re: Nudist Germans told to cover up
Mame wrote:
Is it just me or does that skinny tanned skeletal guy have his right hand on the hip of the guy in front of him?

I'm sure you're wrong there - optical illusion, I'd say. Laughing

Walter Hinteler wrote:
Live webcam (just wait a bit to watch the nudes!) at Germany's Neumayer Station near the South Pole:

Wouldn't they be frozen popsicle sticks? Confused

dagmaraka wrote:
if the Poles were charged for peeping, there would be no peeping. Problem solved.

You know, if the nudists played their cards right, this could be quite a little money-maker and a tourist attraction. :wink:
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2008 09:47 am
not if they depend on the Poles to make money.... oops, was that stereotypical? Bad Slovak!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Nudist Germans told to cover up
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 01:09:57