Online Gambling - Income?

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 11:19 am
I've recently been pointed to an online gambling 'way to win' ebook. I've tried it out on the trials on the websites it recommends and it seems to work!

Now, how likely is it that the trials are set up to let you win, whereas if I actually put in real money it'll make me lose more? Just wondering.

Does anyone else reguarly make money on gambling sites (in this case it's specifically roulette) and what are the risks?

-Aside from the obvious 'lack of self control'. How do these websites work?

I've always been a bit dubious about using online games as I believe they could be so easily rigged. Feedback tends to suggest this method has worked for people, but does it?

Also, the way the websites pay you, is it simple? Does the money go straight back into your account?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 716 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 02:00 pm
When I hear things like this I always think of that old saying:

"If it sounds too good to be true, it is."

I think the only person making money is the one selling the ebook. Stay away, stay far away. You would be better off spending your money on a legitimate class that would teach you about investing in stocks and bonds. Local colleges often offer such classes.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 02:02 pm
The odds on roulette will not allow a system to beat the house consistently...

(be very careful)
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 01:35 pm
I didn't buy the ebook. The man offers a free link through another website.

It's a pretty safe system, as long as you don't get carried away, by betting small amounts...

I just thought it would be a way to make some extra cash alongside my home business (dream...). I'm just saying that this system has not left me in negative numbers on the free trial over several times playing it. What is the likelyhood that playing for real money would be different?

Are the websites 'rigged' so that when you play real money there is more chance to lose? What sort of charges might be taken from - possible smallprint?
0 Replies