Ha!

"shocking", I like it!
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 06:27 pm
Chai wrote:
ok, here's a question....

How many bras do you own?

gentlemen, feel free to join in, I understand the allure of wearing womens underwear.

I just lost some weight and threw a boatload out, but I would guess I still have at least 30. Some fit better than others. My favorite two are Olgas. They have no tags. Why didn't someone think of that a long time ago? I have to admit, I love buying bras.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 06:41 pm
30!!! Holy cow. I have three that fit right and one that fits not great.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 08:14 pm
I found one that fit and was seamless and underwire-less, like I like them. So I went back and bought four more. Unfortunately, I've lost more weight, so I'll be starting over again soon.

I can't believe I just wrote the phrase "Unfortunately, I've lost more weight." Very Happy
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 08:59 pm
mac11 wrote:

I can't believe I just wrote the phrase "Unfortunately, I've lost more weight." Very Happy

My thought exactly!

little(exceptyou,notme)k
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 08:59 pm
I'm searching for a great sports bra.

As a well-endowed tennis player, I don't like bouncing more than the tennis balls.

Some years back now, I found a new sort of sports bra, that hooked at the front, and seemed to have racer type shoulder straps, and was comfortable enough. So I bought it.

The next week I wore it to tennis for the first time. So ar, so good.

Then I line up for a killler forehand, shoulder back....

Sproing...unhooked!

Now I can't get my shoulder forward, because the bra is holding my shoulder back - but not holding anything else.

I'm playing competition, so I can't leave the court. I can't hit the ball. Confused

My tennis partner, a man of some (more mature) years, can't understand what the matter is. When he finds out he almost dies of embarrassment.

I have to angle the bloody thing off, while still on the court - much to the amusement of the opposition, and then continue to play entirely without support. Embarrassed

Soon I'm over the embarrassment - and have the giggles.

Not one of the high points of my tennis career!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 03:50 am
Zip front sports bras. I cheat.

Weight loss does play merry hell with bras.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 06:59 am
the current ad now is gay dotcom Laughing

My friend is endowed much like me and is singing the praises of a cheap walmart brand of bra.
It isnt so much a perfect fit...it is just that she has had hers for a LONG time and the normal wear and tear you expect, is not happening.

She uses underwire. I pull that crap out. I dont need cones, I need still boobs.

I am like btrflynet , I HATE BRAS. They are not used to keep me comfortable and I refuse to worry about support and lift. I know my boobs are not 17 anymore. And I am not spending money to lie to the world either..
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 07:35 am
But, it's the support that makes the bra feel good to me Confused

When I'm doing something, even walking fast, I want to not feel everything moving all over the place. Running (yeah, like I run) or jumping down from something....that would hurt.

The underwire feels good.

If I'm not wearing a bra and I'm lounging on the couch, I hate feeling of your breast lying against your skin, especially when it's hot. bleech.

I like my breasts to maintain their status of separate entity.

heh, everyone's different.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 07:40 am
oh no. I absolutely agree with you.
I want my boobs to be still. When they move too much they freaking hurt.

but underwire just..... bothers me..

I feel like Im in a tron movie..
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 07:53 am
Hey look!

I found a picture of littlek in her maiden form bra!

she sure looks comfortable.

http://www.adclassix.com/images/54maidenformbra.jpg
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 08:03 am
I dont know if this will help at all, because I dont wear bra's.

My sister has a very hard time finding bra's that fit her, because of her rather large bust.
Both her and my mom get theirs at a place called "Snares of Venus".
They custom make bras for women.
I have no idea what the prices are like,but my mom and sister swear by this place.

http://www.snaresofvenus.com/
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 08:04 am
reminds me of...
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 21 Jul, 2008 06:07 pm
mysteryman wrote:
I dont know if this will help at all, because I dont wear bra's.

My sister has a very hard time finding bra's that fit her, because of her rather large bust.
Both her and my mom get theirs at a place called "Snares of Venus".
They custom make bras for women.
I have no idea what the prices are like,but my mom and sister swear by this place.

http://www.snaresofvenus.com/

Thanks MM. I bookmarked it for browsing later when I have more time.

I yank out the underwires too, Wolfie, especially if it looks like a bra will be almost perfect except for the underwires.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 02:55 pm
Re: I have found the Holy Grail
Chai wrote:
A bra that fits.

That's all very fine, but can your bra do this? Huh, huh, can it?

Solar bra brings conservation closer to the heart

TOKYO (Reuters) - Ladies, take your battle for the environment a little closer to your heart with a solar-powered bra that can generate enough electric energy to charge a mobile phone or an iPod.

Lingerie maker Triumph International Japan Ltd unveiled its environmentally friendly, and green colored, "Solar Power Bra" on Wednesday in Tokyo which features a solar panel worn around the stomach.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h246/Reyn2244/r.jpg

The panel requires light to generate electricity and the concept bra will not be in stores anytime soon, said Triumph spokeswoman Yoshiko Masuda, as "people usually can not go outside without wearing clothes over it."

But it does send the message of how lingerie could possibly save the planet, Masuda said, adding that the bra should not be washed or sunned on a rainy day to avoid damaging it.

Being eco-friendly is now fashionable in Japan, and the "Solar Energy Bra" follows the company's other green-themed undergarments that include a bra that turns into a reusable shopping bag and one that featured metal chopsticks to promote the use of reusable chopsticks.

"It is very comfortable and I can really feel involved in eco-friendly efforts as well," model Yuko Ishida said.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 05:42 pm
You got me there reyn.

I'm beginning to think I didn't get such a good deal after all. They don't even have a cell phone holder.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 05:44 pm
If the front panel acted as a slimming accessory (read: girdle), they might have something there.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 05:54 pm
Chai wrote:
I'm beginning to think I didn't get such a good deal after all. They don't even have a cell phone holder.

here's the trick - buy a bra that has those removable pads that fit into a hmmm slot/pocket - take out the pads - put your phone in one slot - your keys in the other.

<nods>

It's all about being practical.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 05:58 pm
So how do you wash those contraptions? Obviously no hanging on the line, but in a washing machine? Hmmm....
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2008 06:08 pm
Chai wrote:
You got me there reyn.

hehe, My job is done here. :wink:
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 12:45:18