Tattling on A2K

Linkat

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 02:55 pm
I found out that you can tattle on some one on A2K. To me it seems sort of childish, but I guess I have a high level of tolerance for naughty behavior. And I also realize some people don't have that same level of tolerance. I also end up leaving a "conversation" when it gets boring or in a direction I would prefer not to participate.

Have you tattled? Or if you haven't what sort of behavior would make you tattle? Everyone (even me) has a level of tolerance. Where do you draw the line?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 272 • Replies: 1
No top replies

mismi

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 03:13 pm
Hiya Linkat...

I've noticed that as well. I kind of follow the code I give my kids. If you aren't suppose to do it, or if you are offended, walk away...if someone is getting hurt or destroying something...let an adult know.

In case of A2K...live and let live. Unless it's spam...I have tattled on spammers before.

I agree...if it doesn't have to do with me then I don't have to get involved...if I choose to, I need to be able to take it. Sometimes I think people like to scrap, as long as it is with someone they don't have a liking for...it seems they are thumbing their nose at them sometimes. Oh well...to each his own.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Tattling on A2K
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 05:30:42