I hate ya’ll…

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2008 11:49 am
To have misses the fact that…

A bizarre sporting event became a family affair as 30-year-old Brian Krause defeated his father Rick "Pellet Gun" Krause in the 34th annual International Cherry Pit Spitting Championship.

30-year-old Krause, known as "Young Gun", launched a winning spit of 56 feet, 7.5 inches to claim the Cherry Pit Spitting title for the 7th time. His father Rick, himself a 10-time champion at the event, took second place with a distance of 56 feet, 1 inch.

Unsurprisingly, the two generations of Krauses have also dominated the world record for cherry pit spitting for a number of years. 54-year-old "Pellet Gun" Krause's landmark spit of 72 feet, 7 inches made him a record holder up until 1993. Since then, his son has advanced the landmark by more than 20 feet. "Young Gun" Krause's cherry pit spitting world record currently stands at 100 feet, 4 inches.

The contest marks the beginning of the harvest of tart cherries in southwest Michigan.

I really feel like I should make some Giant-Sized Tart joke here but spending the day with several cousins under the age of 8 has wiped out all creative thought.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 684 • Replies: 15
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2008 12:53 pm
The Queen of Hearts she made some tarts all on a summer's day;
The Knave of Hearts he stole the tarts and took them clean away.
The King of Hearts called for the tarts and beat the Knave full sore
The Knave of Hearts brought back the tarts and
vowed he'd steal no more.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2008 12:54 pm
Brian is actually a son of a "Gun!"
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2008 12:55 pm
...one of the spectators was struck with a pit, and charged with being stoned in public.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 07:30 am
Thank you DD for coming to the rescue of this most vibrant and dearly loved topic, I laughed so much at your replies I almost swallowed my false teeth. Even as I write my parrot is beside himself, although on reflection, the mirror may have been responsible.

Anyhoo, I not paid $100,000 bucks per annum (that is to say the accusative singular of the second declension masculine noun annus (nominative)) by A2K to cause controversy, so if you are ever in Michigan; you are way to near Canada, so don't drink faucet water.

BTW have you heard the rumor Jes may be expecting a happy event?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 07:33 am
shame on you Try...spreading rumors
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 07:38 am
This thread is the pits.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 07:59 am
Tryagain wrote:

BTW have you heard the rumor Jes may be expecting a happy event?

The PIT ter patter of little feet?
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2008 11:29 am
mismi wrote:
shame on you Try...spreading rumors

Thank you Meme for effectively killing; what was turning out to be A2K's favorite thread.

Quote:
This thread is the pits.

Excuse me buddy; your math is the pits!

Now, with over 80.000 members; are you trying to tell me the other 80 are sane? I think NOT!

DD, as we go back to the days when you were a wizard, I don't think you are inane at all.

DP, never a truer word has been spoken since George Washington hacked down the Cherry Tree.

However, before this thread is locked; I wanna tell you what they found in the basement of Kicky's four story walkup - It began when ( DELETED by request )

So now you all know the afoul truth.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 02:46 am
Liar liar pants on fire
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 08:04 am
Wanna try that again?
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 08:08 am
Pitiful.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 09:33 am
May I be permitted to thank Alex and all the other Liberals who contributed to this family friendly thread and kick started the tourist boost in South Michigan.

To the other 171 Republicans viewers who left no messages of support - I have placed a HEX on the thread; which can only be removed by the prudent purchase of A2K goodies.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 10:11 am
It turns out this family sPitting abilty is due to enlarged PITuitary glands.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 10:58 am
CJ, you love your country and family, work hard, pay your taxes, have a lovely home and care for the environment; you are one of the few Liberals I can talk with without reaching for my FN P90 TR (triple rail version) personal defense weapon with installed accessories including optical sight on top rail, flashlight on left rail, and silencer on the barrel, with a full load of the new cartridge, designated the SS190, which has a more conventional full metal, plated steel jacket, lead core and steel/aluminum penetrator. The minimum I consider necessary to quell any spontaneous uppity hippy gathering.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 11:22 am
Nice, and it uses a blowback mechanism, perfect for pit shooting.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I hate ya’ll…
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/13/2024 at 04:40:08