Walking distance

mismi

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 10:25 am
I get up at 5:30am to walk in the fall and winter...will do it in the summer if it is not too humid. It is for exercise. My time is best spent that early getting it behind me. My husband goes to work at 7:30am so I have to get up that early to walk, because I can't do it any other time he is gone. Not without risking much. Imaginative twin 8year old boys and a 5 year old boy that will do anything they say - well...not taking ANY chances.

I could walk places if I had to. But it would be difficult with the three children in tow. Bringing things home would be a problem. Of course I could load them up too.

Really at this point my best plan is to make fewer trips and make them count when I take them. I do all my errands and make them the same direction. That way - I can keep walking an enjoyment and not a pain in the ass.

Oh and cell phones. I use them only when I have to. Abhor them. My husband gets so frustrated with me because it is always off. I forget.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Walking distance
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 10:41:16