Convert You Tube to itunes

Tarah

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 02:32 pm
Is it possible to convert the soundtrack of You Tube videos to itunes? I've got a Mac if that's relevant. I've downloaded some programme called Download Helper (it has three coloured balls on the toolbar) and I know I have to go from flv to mp3. But that's where it stops - I've no idea what to do. Anyone possibly help?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 957 • Replies: 4
No top replies

TTH

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 02:46 am
I don't know if this answers your question. Just looking around and found this site:
http://www.kuanhoong.com/2007/05/06/10-interesting-things-you-can-do-with-youtube/

I use a Mac, but am not allowed to download since this is not my computer. You can wait to see who else answers.
0 Replies

Tarah

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 09:47 am
Thanks for that TTH. I see it has something called TubeSock. I've downloaded the free version (you get 30 seconds but have to pay $15 for the registered version) and am trying to work out how to do it. I won't buy it until I can manage the 30 seconds and so far I've not managed to. I'll keep trying though.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 10:10 am
How about something like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc5tOCkJkok&feature=related

I followed the instructions to the point of downloading. Everything was there as in the tutorial.
0 Replies

Tarah

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 02:32 pm
Thanks again. I think that one mainly converts youtube to videos and I only want the audio part of it but I see there's lots of other youtube clips that may help as well.

You really are very kind.
0 Replies