Anyone using Zap2it TV Listings site?

Reyn

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 01:57 pm
I hope it's okay to ask about this here. If not, feel free to delete.

----------

Is anyone using the Zap2it TV Listings site for TV programming information? I've been having trouble with it for the last 4 days now. I can't log into my account. My preferences won't stay in. When I change from my time zone to another time zone, then change to a different time slot, it defaults back to Eastern Daylight Time. Anyone have a clue?

The site owners are unresponsive and there's no info as to what's up.

Anyone else?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 997 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 02:09 pm
I use TV Guide. It's one of the few that have Costa Rica listings. It may be a useful substitute for you while your solution is not available:

http://www.tvguide.com/Listings/default.aspx
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 02:21 pm
I use it all the time. I have Zap2It on my desktop. I never have to log in, as I never log out. Have not had a bit of trouble with it.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 07:45 pm
Robert Gentel wrote:
I use TV Guide. It's one of the few that have Costa Rica listings. It may be a useful substitute for you while your solution is not available:

http://www.tvguide.com/Listings/default.aspx

My experience with the Canadian version of TV guide has not been a positive one, but thanks.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 07:48 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
I use it all the time. I have Zap2It on my desktop. I never have to log in, as I never log out. Have not had a bit of trouble with it.

Thanks for replying Phoenix.

I'm surprised that you've had no trouble at all. All was fine at my end until about 4 days ago, and now there seems to be all these issues. I have no idea. Sad

I don't log out either, but 4 days ago, I was required to. We've had this here from time to time. No big deal, but even if I log into that site, nothing seems to happen.

Hmmm..... Mad
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 07:54 pm
can't help you, but popping in to say howdy

so, howdy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 08:33 pm
I just checked mine. It's fine - though my setting is what yours keeps defaulting to.

(is it my powerful aura messing with your settings? Confused )
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 09:28 pm
Like Phoenix, I use it all the time, and I don't log in, and haven't have any problems.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2008 11:23 pm
I just flip on the TV and surf till I find something good.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 01:36 pm
djjd62 wrote:
can't help you, but popping in to say howdy

so, howdy

Howdy, dj!
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 01:41 pm
ehBeth wrote:
I just checked mine. It's fine - though my setting is what yours keeps defaulting to.

(is it my powerful aura messing with your settings? Confused )

Very strange.

When I login, it says that I'm successful, but my settings don't show up. Also, the link doesn't change from "login" to "logout". So????

When I try to put in my preferences, it doesn't hold them. Also, the time zone changes when I move to a different time slot.

The Yahoo listings are looking better all the time.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 01:42 pm
Thanks for dropping in Tico and Nick.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Anyone using Zap2it TV Listings site?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 01:42:03