My Complaint for the Day

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 09:05 am
Why do people even bother to take pictures if they aren't going to make sure they at least take the demon red eye out of them?

A perfectly good picture is completely ruined by the red eye staring straight out at you.

Like this one. (most of the picture has been covered since it's not mine)

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e295/khuren/red.jpg

How hard would it have been to take the red out? Or at least, if you can't, make the photo black and white?

Another thing is blurry pictures. We have these wonderful things called digital cameras and for us amatures, these are fabulous creations. We can take more than one picture and we can throw away the bad ones!! Holy ****! Throw away the bad ones? Yes! You can get rid of the ones that suck ass!

Sheesh.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 299 • Replies: 6
No top replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 09:17 am
How about when you make your first and possibly only trip to California and you get some great pictures with your disposable camera and then when you get home and bring them to the drug store to get them developed, the motherf*ckers lose your film!

I know, it's not really what you're talking about, but I'm still pissed!
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 09:25 am
Hast thou need of a reliable alchemyst to properly care for your photographic celluloid "film?"
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 09:25 am
That sucks wind too.

Stupid drug store workers....idiot minimum wagers.....
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 09:41 am
Thank goodness for digital cameras. When my son was born the film of his first weigh in didn't come out. How disappointing!

Then I asked my father to take a picture of my daughter and son with me together when she first met her little brother, wouldn't you know it, my dad cut my head off and focused only on the kids.

Or how about when I asked my son to take a picture of me on the beach in Hawaii in a bikini no less and the picture added 10 lbs to me. How does that happen! Shocked
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 10:19 am
And you know, I get that sometimes you only get ONE SHOT to do it. One time and one picture. So save that picture.

But most of the time, you have options.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2008 03:31 pm
We have great family pictures from the 70s where my father captured
3/4 of the psychodelic wall paper and at the bottom you can make out the
heads of Mom and us kids. They're actually hilarious to look at now.
The wallpaper they used to have in those days - it's like: what were they
thinking!!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My Complaint for the Day
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 09:35:16