27 8x10 color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 12:59 pm
.....a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what it is.

You know what I hate?

When something is really simple and you give it to someone and they require 27 8x10 color glossy photos with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what it is.

That's what I hate.

Has our world become so oversaturated with warnings and explainations that we can no longer think?

DrewDad

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 01:50 pm
Have you been littering again?
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 02:50 pm
<snork>

I probably could litter if someone would just give me some written instructions on how to do it properly. Right now I just don't quite feel confident in making my own littering decisions.
Wy

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 07:41 pm
Last time I bought a TV, the troubleshooting section directed me thus:

Problem: Can't see a picture
Solution: Are you facing the screen?

I suppose you should also have your eyes open.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 08:46 pm
Say it ain't so, Wy.

That is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about! Their package crap includes something that says

"Congratulations for being smart enough to have a job that allows you to buy our quality products and congratulations for being smart enough to pick our product!"

"Now just in case all those smarts don't allow you to know whether you're facing the screen or not, we're going to include something to help/insult you."

Sometimes I imagine a person in the shower going "Okay.... lather, rinse, repeat....... Now what?..... Let's see..... OH!.... lather, rinse, repeat!"

They spend the rest of their life in the shower not even worrying about breaking the cycle.

<sigh>
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 08:51 pm
I always wonder who the person was who actually DID the thing they warned against so that the company had to issue the warning in the first place..
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 08:54 pm
I was really saddened to learn my new toaster wasn't intended to keep the bath water warm for a really long soak.

Hey, maybe the did mean it for me.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 09:13 pm
I bet you got pretty straight hair from it though!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 09:17 pm
Yeah. Just before it all fell out. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

dhlake

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2016 02:49 pm
@boomerang,
There was a sign a dump indicating closed on Thanksgiving. But the sign at the ravine was confusing since there already garbage at the bottom. Today they would've all been arrested and served time for failing to recycle and proper separation of recyclables.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » 27 8x10 color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:26:38