For Reasons Unknown

maporsche

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 02:43 pm
snood wrote:
...and I can't even begin to name the things you don't realize.
Hey Green Witch! Just for you - I'll let this knuckledragging goon have the last word. Peace.

[URL=http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=3159250#3159250]Snood[/URL] wrote:
Your mindless sniping makes you irrelevant.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 08:01 pm
Well.......we did have a nice little thread on the potential impact of short term emotionalism, but alas the resolution has been decreased to the point where the waveform is now so heavily distorted as to be unrecognizable from the source!
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 08:06 pm
for what its worth, chumley - I did appreciate your launching this thread...
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 08:21 pm
I do think it's not a well understood topic, even though I would expect the effects to be entirely common.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 09:05 pm
At 5:50 this morning I watched a beautiful sunrise over the ocean waves as sandpipers scurried along pecking at the sand.

As I took a second sip of coffee I realized I had "Now shine on me sunshine, Walk with me world, It's a skippidity do da day. I'm the happiest girl, in the whole U.S.A" running a continious loop in my head.

Ten days ago I was practically suicidal due to PMS.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 09:08 pm
aaawwww, I am so glad to read this, squinney. You certainly deserve
all the happiness. Very Happy
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 10:23 pm
squinney wrote:
At 5:50 this morning I watched a beautiful sunrise over the ocean waves as sandpipers scurried along pecking at the sand.

As I took a second sip of coffee I realized I had "Now shine on me sunshine, Walk with me world, It's a skippidity do da day. I'm the happiest girl, in the whole U.S.A" running a continious loop in my head.

Ten days ago I was practically suicidal due to PMS.

just moody, or...?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 06:12 am
Moody?

No, I'm normally happy. But, who can't be the happiest girl when looking at the vast beauty of an ocean sunrise?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 08:29 am
I'm really slow with this kinda thing despite my years with Bear. So, if you meant Or.... drugs, no. I don't do drugs. I just have horrible PMS that has gotten worse over the last several months.

Otherwise, I am naturally upbeat, optimistic and carefree. No drugs required.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 08:42 am
No suggestion intended. Just asking why you thought the change came...
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 08:49 am
K. I was just thinkin' bout it in the shower and realized you may have been making that suggestion.

Hopefully, it's just pre-menopause since I recognize the pattern.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 06:31 am
It's Monday and I just paid $3.90 for gas....

Hey Snood!

http://www.darrelplant.com/images/bush_middle_finger.jpg
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/24/2024 at 03:07:32