A Special Countdown

McGentrix

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 08:31 am
Thank you for the good stories TKO. Few graduates are as insightful about their college years as you. Very well done.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 09:27 am
Thank you, Alias Seiichi Tagami.

Enjoy your move.
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 11:43 am
Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 11:58 am
I've enjoyed so much reading along and I congradulate you TKO.

Cheers :-D
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 12:00 am
BTW, I took yardstick man a 2 ft yardstick and said my piece. I was in and out in less than 3 minutes. I finished. I left. We exchanged looks as we parted. I gave him my most satisfied look and a nod.

T
K
O
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 04:41 am
Diest TKO wrote:
BTW, I took yardstick man a 2 ft yardstick and said my piece. I was in and out in less than 3 minutes. I finished. I left. We exchanged looks as we parted. I gave him my most satisfied look and a nod.

T
K
O

Next Fall, when he is about to smugly condescend onto to some unsuspecting and undeserving new student with his elitist "Every school gives their students a yardstick... ." speech, the vision of you will flash into his mind and he will choke on those words.

Joe(and let's hope he gives up powertrips for life)Nation
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 08:27 am
Joe Nation wrote:
Diest TKO wrote:

T
K
O

Next Fall, when he is about to smugly condescend onto to some unsuspecting and undeserving new student with his elitist "Every school gives their students a yardstick... ." speech, the vision of you will flash into his mind and he will choke on those words.

Or, he'll look at the yardstick and reflect on how he motivated yet another student to exceed despite the odds.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 02:22 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Joe Nation wrote:
Diest TKO wrote:

T
K
O

Or, he'll look at the yardstick and reflect on how he motivated yet another student to exceed despite the odds.

I think you're right Tico. In effort to repair the ego, he may spin this in a positive light on his behalf.

My gaol was to put a scratch in his ego that he couldn't simply polish out.

T
K
O
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 04:15 pm
Go well!!!!

Thank you for sharing these memories.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 07:07 pm
Very best wishes for your future mate. Smile
0 Replies

caribou

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 09:31 pm
Thank you.

and congrats and best wishes!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 04:28:50