Females who work in movie theaters are really stupid.

DrewDad

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 09:04 am
Gargamel wrote:
Now don't you look like a bunch of a-holes.

Yes, but mainly because we all have an ad for biggerbras dot com on our screen.

Sounds like a fetish site to me.
0 Replies

sexi kellyleigh loves azz

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 12:13 pm
duhhhh, maybe she had no choice but too ask, its people like you,that makes working long shifts hard.

There was no need for u to get on like that.possibly there was a big queue behind u and she needed to get the line down quick. soooo instead off u showing off on ur blackberry u cod off just foned ur agent back afterwards.

no need for that,and there was no need to to tell the world u have a blackberry. i model too and i have a agent, but i answer on my mobile phone, not my blackberry!!!!!!
0 Replies

ciara porter

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 12:23 pm
you git
ok - i happen to agree with kellleigh - are you completely crazy - its people like you that should not be allowed out to interact with other pple- that poor girl should never have to deal with pretentious people like you. You must have been slummin it when you went there - why wasn't it the opera with your own box - u couldn't be doing that well - infact i bet u r **** ugly - so next time wen ur out try being nice to people it doesn't cost anything and remember karmas a bitch - ever wonder why u were at the movies that nite and not at a photo shoot or launch party dumb ass!
0 Replies

jasonrest

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 01:04 pm
Robert Gentel wrote:
You did nothing of the sort and are just trying to get attention on the internet.

Mission accomplished.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 02:42:12