******* STOP STEALING FROM ME!!!!!!!!

mrhunt

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 03:45 am
**** dude!

First my Ipod is stolen From work..

then a week later i find that The back blinker Light on my bike Has dissapeared...VERY unlikely it just fell off considering the way the clip attached and how strong it was...

And now i come into work today to find that the cd's i burned and the Stereo I bought JUST For work Was Taken....BY MY BOSS! Now i have to speak with him tomorrow asking him to return my ****.

****....Im starting to believe in karma.Ive Sorta Taken things left behind at some of my other jobs instead of turning them in....a pair of persol sunglasses and 2 nice Camera's.....Dang.It sucks to get **** stolen From you....

LESSON LEARNED!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 540 • Replies: 8
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 04:31 am
Yes, it does.

Now, another lesson is: don't leave your stuff around. Lock it up or bring it home.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 05:14 am
A wise person once said, "A bit of paranoia may prove adaptive".
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 05:52 am
On some things, you can use a permanent marker to 'write your name' like a kid in kindergarten. Confused
I hate that we as adults HAVE to do this crap.. but we do.

You could also make a small investment into an engraver.

Pad locks work wonders.

Bike lights are stolen like crazy here in Austin.. most people get the ones that are small enough to fit in their pockets , and just un screw them when they park their bike.. and attach them later.
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 12:57 pm
Yeah,this one was a battery powered one that just clipped onto a sort of "strap" On the back of my seat....it was versitle in the aspect you could clip it to your shirt or anywhere literally.....but its a very Strong Clip and it slides Down and given its behind me entirely and the strength of the clip im thinking theres no WAY it could have gotten knocked off....

Now To Get my cheap stereo back from my boss......Wtf.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 05:08 pm
Did you ask your boss if it was suitable to use a stereo?

Perhaps he feels it interferes with your work in some manner.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 06:22 pm
you always have to have a reasonable answer dont'cha Laughing
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 06:33 pm
It's a Dad thing, at least he feels like his old self again... :wink:

RH
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 04:18 pm
no,we always had a radio there and he was fine with it but another guy was playing it too loud and the owners Wife got pissed so he took it away....he keeps saying he'll return it to me along with all my cd's i left there but ive yet to see anything turn up..****
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » FUCKING STOP STEALING FROM ME!!!!!!!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 02:03:10